These are some of the minor changes I would like to see in GoW2.
1. Set your default character for locust and cog NOT in main menu but in a player options menu in the multiplayer game lobby.
2. Give host control of swapping a player from one side to the other.
3. Option to choose your map before every round.
4. Option to swap out starting weapons.
5. Random team select. (Everyone in middle doesn't always work)
6. Host options. (ability to edit all settings)
7. Guest or additional gamertag on same tv join room, including host, without having to exit the room and re-enter. (perfect dark zero did it)
8. Ability to cancel the start game timer. (I accidentally hit start every now and then when I'm not ready and it drives me crazy.)
9. Female skins for all the ladies out there.
10. AN ASSIST COLUMN!!! (Kills - Assists - Downs - Revives - Points)
11. When the connection screen pops up and stops the players from moving it should STOP EVERYTHING. COMPLETE FREEZE. (i.e. the train on Tyro station, someone's bleed-out or revive meter, all animations like chainsaw and curbstomp, explosions, health regeneration, position of character, etc...)Especially now with timed territories in Annex.
12. Spawn locations rotate (within your perspective spawn), or are random, from round to round. (This way I don't always start behind a pole.)...A third spawn for Annex mode would be nice. Spawn camping is so easy on maps like rooftops.
13. FOUR player split screen in multiplayer. (Player matches)
14. Make all ledges as easy to navigate as War Machine. i.e.: Rooftops I can do a gymnast routine on top of the ledge but can't get down in the heat of battle.
15. Separate buttons for cover and run/jump. Run and jump/dive on one button and cover on another button.
* Don't post stupid crap like LAG and HOST ADVANTAGE. Everyone knows it's there and everyone wants it fixed.