2. Freezing issues
    3. Players lagging out
    4. Lag issues in general
    5. Long wait times to open friends list

This game needs one last patch!

Mandatory features for xboxlive that were not implmented into UC2

1. A leaderboard
    2. A option to play ranked and unranked games
    Last edited by Justcallmetom; 07-19-2007 at 07:49 PM.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: P1G V3n0m

Client side hit detection? Are you kidding me? In a game like UC2 where people are all over the place and the weapons are so spammy, I'm glad there is no hit detection.

Leaderboards are lame.

I agree with everything else.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: snoogans460

Quote Originally Posted by Justcallmetom View Post
    1. A leaderboard
    3. More usable character Bots like Ra
    4. Client Side Hit detection
    5. Improved network stability to prevent constant lag
    6. Ping Times to measure the amount of lag and latency in a server
    Leaderboards are a no-no. Personal stats are definitely a nice addition (which UC2 provides), but leaderboards only tempt scum to cheat.

I can pretty much agree with the rest, except maybe Hit-Detection like Pigster.

Banned

What slitghtly ruined gameplay and skill involved in scoreing kills was the feature to lock on without using melee. Because of the past paced action players should only be allowed to lock on with and only with melee weapons.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

What slitghtly ruined gameplay and skill involved in scoreing kills was the feature to lock on without using melee. Because of the past paced action players should only be allowed to lock on with and only with melee weapons.
    I don't understand that logic. Why is it that you should only be able to lock on with melee? The lock on works well to help newcomers and veterans alike to not get overwhelmed when the action gets really fast and chaotic. The last thing UC2 needed was another reason for newbies to rely on melee. That would only make it harder and more confusing for them.

Not to mention that certain adrenaline moves have an edge because the prevent lock ons. It adds to the strategy.

Banned

Locked-on shots are inordinately difficult to avoid, making weapons with the ability to lock to their target very difficult to overcome. - An issue also very prevalent in the third PC game of the series, Unreal Tournament 2004

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ez jamin

Locked-on shots are inordinately difficult to avoid, making weapons with the ability to lock to their target very difficult to overcome. - An issue also very prevalent in the third PC game of the series, Unreal Tournament 2004
    ummz... I think you don't understand what the lock on does in this game.. It by no means makes your projectiles track your opponent (that's what homings for) it simply adjusts your view to keep the opponent on screen. You still have to do the fine tune aiming yourself. There's no lock on weapons... mmm,k. (Not including the stingers secondary... it sucks anyway so theres no real harm being done by it.)
    Yup

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ez_jamin View Post
    ummz... I think you don't understand what the lock on does in this game.. It by no means makes your projectiles track your opponent (that's what homings for) it simply adjusts your view to keep the opponent on screen. You still have to do the fine tune aiming yourself. There's no lock on weapons... mmm,k. (Not including the stingers secondary... it sucks anyway so theres no real harm being done by it.)
    there should be an option/mutator to remove weapon lock

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RiP ZaBuZa X

there should be an option/mutator to remove weapon lock
    WOW ur a newb bc there is a mutator for that wow what a loser

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

If you have actually played the game you'd know that there is.... I still don't think you get what lock on in this game is.
    Yup

Banned

im playing it right now gamertags xxdavies360xx and i also wish pistols were capable of getting headshots (decapatations).

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TuGzY vBi

davies360 banned me back in the day lol. u used to kick every1 like a next feveredtnt and andreebreemen,

lock on aint the same as the rocket launcher in UC1, the lock on in this dont rearly do much just makes u follow the enemy, i never used to use it back in the prime, but when i stopped playin it after the midways failed i started using it
    Gamertag: Tugs18
    Previosly: Tug Soldi3r,Tuglet,Tugzy vbi, OSG hypnotic and hypnoticS18

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

ummz... why don't you just go play halo2 or gow... you'd be happy there.
    Yup

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

haha davies360, I've played you. I believe we had words. You seem to be a bit confused. Lock-on doesn't make projectiles track the enemy, that would be an adrenaline move that Malcom and Sapphire have called "Homing". And there is a mutator to remove the lock-on.

Banned

If Epic and Micosoft even still give a crap about this game when it becomes backwards compatable with the 360 one finally patch/ update should be released to
    1. Must Add a leaderboard
    2. Maybe add option to play ranked and unranked games
    3. Must add usable character Bots like Ra
    4. Must add Client Side Hit detection
    5. Must add Improved network stability to prevent constant lag
    6. Must add Ping Times to measure the amount of lag and latency in a server

Things to fix
    1.Players ranks not appearing when they join a game
    2.Freezing issues

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

lol? was that supposed to be a joke?
    Yup

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

If Epic and Micosoft even still give a crap about this game when it becomes backwards compatable with the 360 one finally patch/ update should be released to
    1. Must Add a leaderboard
    2. Maybe add option to play ranked and unranked games
    3. Must add usable character Bots like Ra
    4. Must add Client Side Hit detection
    5. Must add Improved network stability to prevent constant lag
    6. Must add Ping Times to measure the amount of lag and latency in a server

Things to fix
    1.Players ranks not appearing when they join a game
    2.Freezing issues
    Ok, for the leaderboard thing, maybe you'd like one, but I don't care who can cheat their way up to the top 10, so I'm gonna say it's not a big deal like you think it is.

I would like to see the ranked/unranked thing too.

I would love to be able to use the other bots.

I don't think client-side will work in a game like this. It's too fast and the weapons are too spammy. The whole dodging and still getting shot even though you saw it miss thing wouldn't work in UC2. Client-side would be good in gears, but not UC2, imo.

The lag isn't really all that bad. If they had dedicated servers up things would be great.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, its funny, but I dodn't use lock-ons either, except for melee until I started playing outside the Unreal servers. Now it seems like I use it almost nonstop. I guess it helps compensate fo the lag.

Davies360 has nothing outside his own server.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Black Asgard

whoa outta nowhere.

Banned

first of all im probaly one of the best at the game if you dont believe me 1v1 me when your ready

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

bAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH holy sh1t.... did he just say that?

Yo m8 i'll 1v1 you anytime... as long as you don't kick or ban me.

yo tug, we have to own this guy.
    Yup

Banned

xxdavies360xx add me we play in 20

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Uber contradiction but... I can't play in 20 mins... its 3am here. Wait till tomorrow, then you will get your 1v1.

Best of 3
    Your host first.

Then mine.

In the event of a tie we go to someone else's server for the third match.

e/ Wait a min... I think I'm banned from your server.... We'll see tomorrow.
    Last edited by ez_jamin; 04-12-2007 at 10:15 PM.
    Yup

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Davies, I played with you for a while today outside of your server(finally you left your server). I aint gonna say all kinds of trash about you sucking, but you certainly aren't one of the best.

I played you on your server before and all you do is snipe and reject. That's not commendable, no matter how much you win because those are the 2 things any host can do way better than anyone else in his server.

I'll 1v1 you anythime. I guess the best way is like jamin said. 1 game in your server, 1 game in mine. Best 2 outta 3. I may be banned form your too though, so I don't know. But if you're one of the best, you should be able to beat me in my own server, since I'm not one of the best, and I get beaten by other people like FENIX and RAPTOR whenever I go 1v1 on my server.

Things are different when you don't have host and there is no one to leech kills from in a deathmatch.

I haven't played Jamin, but if you can hang with Fenix1720, GODLIKE(Raptor), Big Slick, and LordDemonmonk(if he even plays still), you can claim to be one of the best.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TuGzY vBi

did this davies360 just challenge me, lol. YoU, banned me from ur server, only ever played in ur server, best at 1 on 1's mate theres a long q, cus i got nali slaughter people on my tug soldi3r list thats better than u. mate u challenged me, i got the real rep follow it up take me off the thrown i carried mate. i dont need to tell u how good i was, i played in the dedicateds when the real good people were priming. i dont need to say names cus i played with them, and every1 noticed me.

btw g/t hypnoticS18 the tag u banned me under were, tuglet and tug soldi3r add me if ur serious, we'll play remember u claim ur the best, i had that thrown back a year ago in survival(along with a few others), so feel free to earn ur premature stripes.

predictions; he uses host snipe, as normal
    Last edited by hypnotic; 04-13-2007 at 08:46 AM.
    Gamertag: Tugs18
    Previosly: Tug Soldi3r,Tuglet,Tugzy vbi, OSG hypnotic and hypnoticS18

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Well, I was on till 2:30 am over here and you never showed up.
    Yup

Banned

now with this game becomeing backwards compatable the things listed can be added to Unreal Champioship2 via one final patch/update.

wow davies you dont know what your getting yourself into.... your not that good.. u might be one of the worst ive ever seen... i know how we used to play together and stuff but you just need to try all the rejecting and sniping you do in your server on somebodys else host

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blakmane View Post
    wow davies you dont know what your getting yourself into.... your not that good.. u might be one of the worst ive ever seen... i know how we used to play together and stuff but you just need to try all the rejecting and sniping you do in your server on somebodys else host
    The lag in this game must be reduced

Banned

yea epic fix them problems

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Smash89

1. Players ranks/stats not appearing when they join a game
    2. Freezing issues
    3. Players lagging out
    4. Lag issues in general
    6. A leaderboard
    7. A option to play ranked and unranked games
    I would say a few of your problems has to be your connection type like the freezing issues,lag issues and the long wait to open your friends list.
    UC2 needs a patch i won't say your wrong about that,but it can do without a leaderboard and giving a player the choice to choose ranked or unranked that really kills the reason most UC2 players play for.Like with games such as Halo 2 and Lost Planet those games when playing online seem pointless when unranked matches are going because of newbies to scared to lose their low lvls.
    The game could use some stuff like this also:
    1.Ranked matches to where a 'lvl' one can only fight lvl ones thru five instead of the comman mistake on other games having lvl ones fighting a lvl twenty.
    2.I have noticed alot of glitches lately so maybe there are slight bugs to be cleaned out,a patch could 100% help that problem while helping the lagg problems you have been happening.

But after this is all said,do you really think they will update UC2 for use fans Never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Crab
    1. A leaderboard ( medium importance) NNOOOOO
    2. A option to play ranked and unranked games (high importance) NNOOOOO
    3. More usable character Bots like Ra ( medium importance) YUP
    4. Client Side Hit detection AH H*** NAH
    5. Improved network stability to prevent constant lag ( high importance) DEFINANTLY
    6. Ping Times to measure the amount of lag and latency in a server ( high importance) WHY NOT
    5 and 6 wouldn't hurt,but i highly dout that improving a network with thousands of people and alot of FPS (aka movement) is going to help people with dial up or ethernet.With xboxlive Ping times are not going to be able to measure the amount of lag fast enough to 'tell' the "improved" network to cut some slack and if a network 'patch' is made to stop the lag there is going to be alot more of people dropping out.The only way a network would help this is by finding the ping of the slowest player in the current game and dropping them but this is going to cause a big problem with lagg in the join rooms because of the dropping players (could be up to a hundered plus a time in the space of five mins) witch is going to just cause more problems and may even mess with cable and KILLER(c) system users.
    A patch to improve not to complete redesign is Epics best idea.
    Last edited by ButtonMashinMaster; 09-25-2007 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Spelling

Banned

host shouldnt have the ablity to kick players from ranked games

Things that must be fixed in UC2
    1. Players ranks/stats not appearing when they join a game
    2. Freezing issues
    3. Players lagging out
    4. Lag issues in general

This game needs one last patch!

Mandatory features for xboxlive that were not implmented into UC2

1. A leaderboard
    3. Ping to show the connection of a room before you join
    added more

MSgt. Shooter Person

oooo, I missed this one

more playable characters would be an xbox360 only thing, 'cause the old one had a shortage of RAM to implement 1st person view of the adrenaline moves that were unique to those bots....or something like that.
    btw, I'm getting GOW & UT3 for pc

and the official statement of epic was that UC2 was to hard for newbies (read halo2 players) so it wasn't very succesful. you guys have no idea what 'real' lag is, I'm from belgium, so every server was laggy...to unplayable. I had like more disconnects than games played I think.

RIP UC2
    Ezreal: Intel Core i5 2500K, Asus GTX560Ti DCII TOP + XFX 9600GT, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 128GB Samsung 830 + 2*1TB Samsung F3, 3x24" 1920*1080.

Nazgul: Intel Core i3 2367M, Intel HD3000, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB, 11" 1366*768

MSgt. Shooter Person

alas, a patch we never got.
    Its Thinking.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Crab_is_Fn_A

1. A leaderboard ( medium importance) NNOOOOO
    2. A option to play ranked and unranked games (high importance) NNOOOOO
    3. More usable character Bots like Ra ( medium importance) YUP
    4. Client Side Hit detection AH H*** NAH
    5. Improved network stability to prevent constant lag ( high importance) DEFINANTLY
    6. Ping Times to measure the amount of lag and latency in a server ( high importance) WHY NOT
    {V}_{^w^}_{V} - Eena