MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Linlc

Default santiago(dont know if this is a spoiler)lol

ever wonder who it the girl that Dom is looking for? probly his wife/loved one/some random person he met.........

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tmack674

it cant be his wife because she died on emergence day.it says so in the strategy guide

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: USRangerJohn

I say its his daughter. With mom dead and daddy gone she must have grown up as either a sad depressed lonely girl, or else she totally kicked the Locusts asses in a deep derived thirst for revenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by CliffyB View Post
    ::wipes sleep from eyes::
    Wha?
    I'm here! What's up?
    Cliff Has Been REBORN!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Linlc

never thought of the daughter..... thanks

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gor grum

Quote Originally Posted by USRangerJohn View Post
    she totally kicked the Locusts asses in a deep derived thirst for revenge.
    I agree with the qoute i think she kicks ass too
    Carmine fanboy and proud of it

gone for so long its nice to be back

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Black Asgard

Dom's quest for person X might make an interesting fan fic for those of you who want to write one but cant decide on a topic.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xRamblingHyenax

Quote Originally Posted by Black Asgard View Post
    Dom's quest for person X might make an interesting fan fic for those of you who want to write one but cant decide on a topic.
    Ah yes but once person X is reveiled most of those fan fics would've have no reason to have been written.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Stryker

Quote Originally Posted by Black Asgard View Post
    Black Asgard you have inspired enough Fan-fics for one day, sneaky snake. J/k
    Still I think it's his dughter
    How Gears of War effected my life:
    1)When the lunch lady gave me my food I told her that I was going to get dysentery from this $hit ... She slapped me
    2)When I have to run the mile in P.E. I rodie run it.
    3)When playing dodgeball I'm always the first to get out by taking a dodgeball, to the head because my arm cramped
    4)In Forestry I asked my teacher if I could attach my chainsaw to a gun ... He said no

MSgt. Shooter Person

If his wife died on E-day, then we can assume that he's at least 34 years old. Easily enough for a daughter, although it could also be a sister. I doubt if it's a person a generation older, like a mother or aunt. Therefore, I think it can safely be assumed that it's his daughter.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: blkbullet23

Quote Originally Posted by GodzSOULjah View Post
    Ah yes but once person X is reveiled most of those fan fics would've have no reason to have been written.
    Lol, Yeah, thats how I feel about some of the stuff that people write. but they are also fun to read, see how other people make thier characters different and writing their own storys from this theme.

Now I got to get the strategy guide too.
    "Thats right ***hole, question is, who are you." - Damon Baird

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Black Asgard

Its still weird that Dom knows Stranded. In a perfect world, maybe Sam and Dom's daughters would have been friends. As it is, I guess we'll have to either wait for a fan fic to be written, or for Epic to tell/show us.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Stryker

Okay the hard part is finding someone on this Forum who isn't writing a fan-fic right now to work on a Dom fan-fic
    How Gears of War effected my life:
    1)When the lunch lady gave me my food I told her that I was going to get dysentery from this $hit ... She slapped me
    2)When I have to run the mile in P.E. I rodie run it.
    3)When playing dodgeball I'm always the first to get out by taking a dodgeball, to the head because my arm cramped
    4)In Forestry I asked my teacher if I could attach my chainsaw to a gun ... He said no

Palace Guard

i actually considered it for a bit but i didnt do it, i got the impression it was a girlfreind
    Betrayal: War is never black and white, just two shades of gray.
    This is a story of those who get caught between the shades.

FFC Author- Epic, sticky the thread!

Official Forum Pwner: Co-Co-Captain

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EyesAlive00

I was kinda confused about this too: All the sources say he "Lost" his wife (presumably Maria?) on E-Day, but that could either mean she died, or was literally lost in the confusion.

I never thought of his daughter. Maybe his daughter is Maria? But if he was looking for his kid (she can't be very old), why would he say "I'm looking for someone" - in the game his tone imo implied an adult woman.

(it'd be pretty funny if neither his wife or daughter was named Maria, but he still has that big ol' tat! )

Iron Guard

Quote Originally Posted by FenixGirl View Post
    I was kinda confused about this too: All the sources say he "Lost" his wife (presumably Maria?) on E-Day, but that could either mean she died, or was literally lost in the confusion.

I never thought of his daughter. Maybe his daughter is Maria? But if he was looking for his kid (she can't be very old), why would he say "I'm looking for someone" - in the game his tone imo implied an adult woman.

(it'd be pretty funny if neither his wife or daughter was named Maria, but he still has that big ol' tat! )
    ohhh.. good thoughts FenixGirl. You're right though it does say his wife was "lost".. but it's very ambiguous and doesn't say if she's dead or just was lost and he can't find her. She very well could be dead... but Dom's looking for her because he doesn't know if she's dead or not.

If he's looking for his daughter she would have to be more than 14 years old but that doesn't make sense. See if his wife was lost on E-day 14 years ago, than obviously his daughter would have to be born before his wife was lost. And if we assume Dom is around 34-35 years old, he was only 20 on E-day which means if his daughter is any older than 14 he was having kids way too young!!

Hmmm.. maybe his tat is for his mother who's name is Maria?
    "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah... group hug."

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Capthemfoos

Question

well i thnk its a daughter, like Sam in black first fan fic, War Path(give it a read). but that could mean that shes a stranded...maybe daddys little girl feels betrayed by dad
    Carmine Owns

If you are a black asgard fan and have read every fic and enjoyed it, put this in your sig.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBlackSpank

If it only said that he "lost" his wife, I'm guessing she's the one he's looking for.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Capthemfoos

since hes a COG soldier and the COG deserted the stranded and spank thats a good point
    Carmine Owns

If you are a black asgard fan and have read every fic and enjoyed it, put this in your sig.

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: USRangerJohn

Dom dosent appear to be 34-35. He is really in good shape but if he and Marcus served in the Pendulum wars im guessing he is 38-40. Then it would make sense if his daughter was born a few years before E-day. Actually All the gears must be really old with Cole and Baird being the youngest.
    Quote Originally Posted by CliffyB View Post
    ::wipes sleep from eyes::
    Wha?
    I'm here! What's up?
    Cliff Has Been REBORN!

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aceswildx

and Carmine, and I think it has to be his wife, he has the tattoo on his arm with the heart and stuff, ive never seen anyone do that for his daughter

Banned
    Gamer IDs

idk becuase the stranded says lady, which could imply that its Dom's lady

MSgt. Shooter Person

He says lady? I thought he says girl... meh. Well, maybe we'll find out in GoW 2.
    My Art!
    Lancer:
    http://jumzie.deviantart.com/art/Lan...Rifle-63632830
    Shotgun:
    http://jumzie.deviantart.com/art/Gna...otgun-63633096

Dom's the ownage. You know it. "'Sup, b!tches?" "Ok, enough with the falling down already."

Banned
    Gamer IDs

i could have sworn franklin says lady