MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Evil Edz

Thumbs down Is it me?? or is everyone on this site a....

STAT WHORE?!?! All I see is a bunch of babies whining about ranked matches, If you have friends you want to play with go to a player match like the rest of us non-stat whores.......ITS GETTING OLD
    INTRODUCING...THE BRAND NEW CHAINSAW VACUUM-BLACK HOLE-VORTEX-SUCKER...IN STORES NOW!

"Forever young / I just wanna have some fun" -8Ball

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AUTOMATICATOMIC

I love it when they complain and are like, "I think I speak for tens of thousands of Gears players when I say..." Most people I've ran into online love the new maps and the patch.

Is it just me or are some people oblivious to the flaws pre- and post-patch?

MSgt. Shooter Person

I love the new maps and most of the items in the patch.
    Can I download some Extra Skill in the Market Place????
    "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate; hate leads to cheating. I sense much fear in the leaderboards."
    Speedy34
    For every action in GOW, there is an equal and opposite reaction.....except for host shotty.
    Speedy34

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hickeroar

I signed online last night and there were 8 friends playing online. They were all playing player-matches. I also met them all on forums, not in other player matches...

It seems to me that the ranked match whiners are in the minority.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dmbledore

All sports have stats. You name it. Should we call them stat whores?

Banned

Isn't whining about whiners counter intuitive? All that aside.

People want to play a highly team-based multiplayer game with their friends where they matter most. Guess what. They matter most in ranked matches. Guess what. There are no clans for Gears of War. Guess what. You're sort of acting like a dick arn't ya.

If you or people like you would take 5 minutes to do some deep inner thinking you'd realise the truth. You don't hate what whiners are whining about. It's that you don't like to listen to 12 year olds squeel over the microphone about how they don't get to rape everyone now.

Or perhaps you could enlighten us.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AUTOMATICATOMIC

Quote Originally Posted by wonkers View Post
    Isn't whining about whiners counter intuitive? All that aside.

People want to play a highly team-based multiplayer game with their friends where they matter most. Guess what. They matter most in ranked matches. Guess what. There are no clans for Gears of War. Guess what. You're sort of acting like a dick arn't ya.

If you or people like you would take 5 minutes to do some deep inner thinking you'd realise the truth. You don't hate what whiners are whining about. It's that you don't like to listen to 12 year olds squeel over the microphone about how they don't get to rape everyone now.

Or perhaps you could enlighten us.
    Or maybe we don't like how the important and interesting threads were buried pages back because of all the thread flooding? That's what pissed me off at least.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Honestly I don't care about stats but I like the achievements points system. Getting the next 7000 kills for seriously alone isn't as cool. I guess I'll just play the game in smaller doses. Sit down play 3 or so matches get fifty kills then put it away for the day or after I get my kill quota I'll go into player matches.