MSgt. Shooter Person

Default invent a new Gamemode - for fun

How about everybody here invents a new gamemode , just to see what everyone would like to play in GoW (besides the current modes) ?
    Here are 2 of my ideas for a new gamemode:
    1. Berserker Hunting
    At the beginning of the game ,someone plays the berserker (the singleplayer model).
    The berserker and 3 locust have to play against 4 Cogs which have to steal the Hammer of dawn from the locust area. The berserker is faster than all Cogs in running mode ,replenishes health in time and has a cooldown time after each berserk run. The round ends after the berserker gets killed.

2. GoW Fortress
    Yes , different classes with different inventories and weapons. Lets see , we have a sniperrifle which would fit to the Carmine model. Train Baby could be cool with a Shotgun and a deployable Troika Station (which can be destroyed too). I think theres already a lot of content in the game to make a gamemode like that. It needs 2-3 more maps for that mode and i would love it.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LORD GRUNTY

epic will never make a mode with some one being a beserker, this is a game based on cover and teamwork, not running through cover as a friggin giant. Not to mention that a beserker and still 3 locusts would be completely unfair to the cog and then to top it off they have the hammer.

If GOW fortress was made then everyone would try and get to the cog side 100 times more often than they already do. and please don't tell me that you called him "Train Baby"
    Gears of War = Xtremely Friggin Awsome

My montage of Gears http://youtube.com/watch?v=cW4Ey9vTllY

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Lordgrunty View Post
    epic will never make a mode with some one being a beserker, this is a game based on cover and teamwork, not running through cover as a friggin giant. Not to mention that a beserker and still 3 locusts would be completely unfair to the cog and then to top it off they have the hammer.
    why it would be completely unfair? If you balance it correct nothing is unfair.
    If GOW fortress was made then everyone would try and get to the cog side 100 times more often than they already do.
    Have you ever played a Fortress game ? Why would everyone get to the Cog side if the locust have the same weapon and inventory layout for the certain characters?
    [/QUOTE]
    and please don't tell me that you called him "Train Baby"[/QUOTE]
    I normally call him Steroidumbass but i wanted to save that name for later.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sheep 117 NL

A assault (think SC) gametype is all this game needs.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pushtrak

A juggernaut mode playing as RAAM would be good fun.
    Every civilization must contend with an unconscious force which can block,
    betray or countermand almost any conscious intention of the collectivity.
    -(Tleilaxu Theorem unproven)

MSgt. Shooter Person

Too funny i find this thread now years later. Cool that my thoughts have somehow been become real in gow3 now.

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jim Tuna

If GOW fortress was made then everyone would try and get to the cog side 100 times more often than they already do. and please don't tell me that you called him "Train Baby"
    How about this crazy bump from 2006!

I just thought it was funny how you said Epic will never make a game mode where someone can play as a Berserker! LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkio View Post
    Sorry, but really? That Jim Tuna guy is a reaper? Dude does nothing but spam the forums I have yet to come across one non spammy post from him. There are other users who are more active and contribute a lot of information/ help threads off their own initiative- they are more deserving of this opportunity. Apparently you can report spam and spam is frowned upon but here EPIC are, rewarding the spammers.

MSgt. Shooter Person

i like the part where i talk about the deployable troika station.......hmmm...sweet sweet horde

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OrphenCB

Quote Originally Posted by Pushtrak View Post
    A juggernaut mode playing as RAAM would be good fun.
    Yeah, that'd be awesome! Maybe a little bit of story to it as well. They could call it something like... RAAM's Shadow.

I can't believe how half of Gears 3's new content is in this single thread from forever ago.
    Gears 2 rank: \\*// Gears 3 rank: 55
    www.GearzandBeers.com if you're 21!

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jim Tuna

Quote Originally Posted by OrphenCB View Post
    Yeah, that'd be awesome! Maybe a little bit of story to it as well. They could call it something like... RAAM's Shadow.

I can't believe how half of Gears 3's new content is in this single thread from forever ago.
    I know, I found this to be really funny.

These people probably haven't even been on the forums since they posted this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkio View Post
    Sorry, but really? That Jim Tuna guy is a reaper? Dude does nothing but spam the forums I have yet to come across one non spammy post from him. There are other users who are more active and contribute a lot of information/ help threads off their own initiative- they are more deserving of this opportunity. Apparently you can report spam and spam is frowned upon but here EPIC are, rewarding the spammers.