Default can someone help me with act 5 insane

i need help killing General RAAm on insane if anyone can help me please msg my account on xbox live Crescent Wing

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: pyro786

Sneak behind him (that's the hard part), then nail him with that turret. He'll be dead in about 1.5 seconds of turret fire, that is if you can get there first!
    Quote Originally Posted by An1r1shAngel View Post
    theyre REMOVING THE HOST NAME so you cant party up with your friends. I REFUSE to play with a bunch of prebubescent barely seen a woman naked besides their momma's nips Bratty MEN and BOYS
    ...Best quote ever?
    Quote Originally Posted by ActiveReload View Post
    If nade tags are fare because cause they are in the game then the host atvantage is fare cause its in the game to so stop whinning!!
    The stuff of the legends.

can u help me do that i tryed it and keep dying

MSgt. Shooter Person

when you start off get the bow--to the left of the sniper rifle and the sniper. Start off using the bow on him and then use the snipe...be sure to play with squad leader controls on Dom to distract and mislead RAAM. You should also watch out for Dom and use squad leader controls when he is doing something stupid--taking cover in a dark area where he will get raped by kryll, or trying to chainsaw RAAM....thks EPIC. J/P I love your guys game.

well can anyone help me kill him on xbox live?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RadLazerViking

oh man. i didnt even know there was a turret on the train. ill have to mess with that sometime.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TerrorXsharK

Turret is in Kryll territory. Ill advised.

Torque/Longshot for SP, Longshot/Lancer for CO-OP (make sure your buddy is Lancer/Torque).

MSgt. Shooter Person

There is a turret? News to me.

I played co-op. We just gang banged him with torque bows. We beat him ridiculously fast our first try.

We had a much harder time on hardcore because we both didnt have torque bows.

I beat him in about 5 minutes. 1 guy lances, krill go, both snipe him in the face.
    Yes, I am good.

CaRb0n MoNoXiDe

MSgt. Shooter Person

i got on the turrent twice to get ripped to shreds, lol

I got a random person by creating a coop match. Person joined in seconds and we beat RAAM.
    I was sticking him with the torque while he headshot it. When he got close we threw every nade and soon he was beat. Some of the other bosses where easy but this one....is not!
    Then I went back to Act 2 where I was currenty at and finished it alone.
    I am playing it again now as DOM to get the achievement plus a friend wants to beat it on Insane.
    I'ts a good way to get better in multiplayer I think. I went from really sucky to just 'suck' after doing the insane mode

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I BxR x Pr0 I

lol, i diddnt know there was a turret.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: oVoBLiNDFiREoVo

Torque bow and sniper .. one snipes one bows .. Hit him with every shot with an A.Reload. He will be killed easily ... it took me forever trying all different ways .. then i figured why not try the bow .. It not only makes the kryll fly away but it also really hurts him much faster.
    Good luck anyone.