Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 2,121 to 2,152 of 2152
    Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kwane132

Quote Originally Posted by Eiginh View Post
    When grenades are planted on the new maps it sometimes does not detect enemies around it and it doesn't set off. I've seen multiple players walk by planted grenades, stand next to them, roll right next to them and it still does not set off. This only happens sometimes, please fix as grenades are really dependable especially on 1 v 3-5 scenarios. Thanks.
    this happens on every map

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Joshua Morrison

When grenades are planted on the wall it promotes camping. They kill in one hit, are very easily hidden, and they respawn on modes in witch I don't respawn. I wonder how many have complained about that.

alright, i have many problems with this game too, so im gonna explain here everything that bothers me in the game, and im sure you guys all agree with me.
    1: the chainsaw is unstoppable, runs straight trough everybody, and the newbie with the chainsaw will always have positive k/d. also because the chainsaw isnt effected by lag....
    2 ****tiest matchmaking system ever... lets compare it to halo's matchmaking, it takes forever to find a game and the teams are always unfair,in halo, your own connection depends on how laggy u are, but in this game, it depends on the host connection.... (it seems to me the host is picked randomly) very clever uuh?? also in halo, u get a team similar to your own rank and statistics. gears 2 has nothing like this, i always get teams with some 70's and some noobies ( im rank 32) so thats pretty unfair..
    3 shotguns need to be fixed (just like how it was in gears 1, imo stopping power is already enough to make it less used)
    4 why are the spawns in modes like guardian totally random?!?!? u'd think u get to spawn at ur own leader but noo, right in the middle of the other team...
    5 why did epic games gave the boomshot (the most unbalanced weapon in-game) an extra rocket?!?!
    now these guys ruined gears 2 mp for me, lets hope they wont ruin gears 3.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

How is the chainsaw unstoppable its the easy thing to stop in the whole game.
    1. Melee, this knocks the chainsaw down
    2. Shot them, if you hit them with at least three bullets they will stumble for three seconds
    3. Challenge them to a duel with your chainsaw (this one is cool but you will probably get killed for trying to use the chainsaw like someone on the other team will shotgun you during the duel)
    4 Roll away this crazy easy if you couldn't do this its probably because they snuck up on you in that case your own fault

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: blackshirt red

I would like to see the developers stop changing the gameplay and to focus on items such as matchmaking and the glitches that are in the game.

I would prefer bringing back everything that was taken out of the game. I think there a numerous people on this board that believe the updates have hurt gameplay.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

^ I agree with him

Skaarj

I have a question on this matter!
    Now that their is a system set up to take experiences points away for quitting out of a match how come their is no quit to main menu button?
    I rarely quit only in cases where the Lag is unbearable.

Skaarj

Does epic even check these forums? I see a lot of good feedback but it does not reflect online. I bet all the developers are kicking back driving a Nissan GTR kicking it at the beach while people are online getting frustrated with a game that seems like it will never be perfect.

Their are a hole bunch of ****ty games on live that have way better online experiences Hell even viva pinata 2 was better online then this game.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by radical00edward View Post
    -Overpowered
    -Everyone spawns with a one-shot-kill weapon so every Public game is always a shotgun fest.
    bull****, the shotgun is not that powerful! Epic, leave the shotgun alone!!!
    Berserkers! if you want them back in Gears 3 put this in your Sig!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: radical00edward

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyZebu View Post
    bull****, the shotgun is not that powerful! Epic, leave the shotgun alone!!!
    Why do you live in denial?
    Thanks Kracker Kid for the Savage Grenadier Elite code!

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fear My Paws

All lies lies! >

Quote Originally Posted by seriously 3.0 View Post
    this happens on every map
    Unfortunate for you, it only happens to me on Dark Corners!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wayzz View Post
    Does epic even check these forums? I see a lot of good feedback but it does not reflect online. I bet all the developers are kicking back driving a Nissan GTR kicking it at the beach while people are online getting frustrated with a game that seems like it will never be perfect.

Their are a hole bunch of ****ty games on live that have way better online experiences Hell even viva pinata 2 was better online then this game.
    People probably don't believe this but I do makes me sick.

Angry Rank glitch

X-box live gamertag: KnotStock

I was just at rank 52, then i played offline with friends that dont have the update cause they are smart enough not to do online. but then i lost ALL my rank and i'm back at number one. Thats bs. y did i loose my rank and how can i get it back. cause if i dont get it back than i have to REWORK to get the new Dark Corner achievements. and i'm not gonna waste my time on Cliffy and all his f'n screw ups. they should have fixed the bugs and left the online gameplay alone. people still duck and cover you big wuss. Cliff you just suck at gaming. stop tampering and let people game. u put that stuff in a game to make it realistically fun. now you have taken away from it all. and because of that kind of crap i loose 4000 kills in my 2.0 and i lost All my rank. i am not wasting my time on that crap if it can't get fixed. how can this problem b resolved where i can get all my info back and when will epic stop failing at life. lol

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MongooseRawr

Problem: Horde match takes forever to load pregame screen... resulting in me being unable to vote on a map and sometimes character and gun choices.

Summary: The match loads from matchmaking and hangs for a few seconds, but for everyone else it loads it seems. By the time the map is voted on I'm only finally able to see the map that was picked, or tied on, but because it took so long to load I was unable to vote on the map. I've even had some cases where I wasn't able to pick the character/gun I wanted because the pregame lobby wasn't loading and I was put right into the match. Sometimes I get my default character and sometimes I even get put as Marcus(not my default) instead.

Skaarj

I HATE!! that i loose XP when quiting out of PURE LAGGY games! it's sad enough that when someone knows they are already the host they will try to mess up the game for everyone else and use a lag switch or some method to obtain a win and when others quit because they can't no longer stand it they are penalized for quitting the game. And not having a quit option is like being held prisoner to a video game. Which in it's own should be wrong....

Forcing someone to return to the dashboard and quit completely makes someone not want to re-boot the game and just sell it.

Default why dont they..

ever adress the lag when they talk about title update they pretend it doesnt or its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, well it is.

1. I live in the us and half of the games that i get are with people from europe or the other americas and it lags like no other. Why ?

2. When i get into a game of guardian or annex it puts me on the spectator mode till the second round and i never spawn. Happens almost every game.

3.Host advantage isnt noticable. I wonder how they let that fly under the radar when they were developing the game how can they even say that when there has to be a host in they p2p type multiplayer might as well tell us that real that santas real or the tooth fairy or that god exist. Its bs.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MongooseRawr

Two more bugs.

1. Chainsaw dueling in horde where invincibility occured.
    Something in horde while chainsawing dueling caused me to lock up a bit where I couldn't take damage but could not chainsaw either. The host saw me gliding around with sparks flying out of my character's feet(but my screen was normal). I ended up having to quit to get my character back into it's normal sync.

2. 1 man chainsaw duel. An explosion occured in the area where a chainsaw duel occured weith an AI. But only I was involved with the chainsaw duel. I basicall dueled the air and the AI chainsawed me as a result.

MSgt. Shooter Person

problem: permacringe

summary: someone throws a smoke at you, you cringe and never uncringe happens at least once a night.
    Rank 68
    Weapons of Destruction: hammerburst, shotgun, and hammer of dawn.
    Most despised map: Pavilion
    COG: Dizzy Locust: RAAM
    I am the GUARDIAN

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MrNicEgUy76

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Morrison View Post
    People probably don't believe this but I do makes me sick.
    i add to that quote, if epic would just address a few of the major issues this would easily rival halo 3/cod games as a top tier online game or even better then those
    COG: Hoffman
    Locust: Skorge
    Weapons: Gnasher, Hammerburst, Torque Bow
    Gametype: Annex
    Personal Quote: BAMF!

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Morrison View Post
    How is the chainsaw unstoppable its the easy thing to stop in the whole game.
    1. Melee, this knocks the chainsaw down
    2. Shot them, if you hit them with at least three bullets they will stumble for three seconds
    3. Challenge them to a duel with your chainsaw (this one is cool but you will probably get killed for trying to use the chainsaw like someone on the other team will shotgun you during the duel)
    4 Roll away this crazy easy if you couldn't do this its probably because they snuck up on you in that case your own fault
    wow you must be host all the time bc none of those work except for the duel, bc it doesnt lower when shot, it'll vacuum you back if you role away and just saw right through you if you try to melee at least 80% of the time on all of them when you're not host...

and on another note (i'm sure everyone already knows this) but whats with these BS match ups, they just seem to just grab the next 10 availible players rather then do their "True Skill" they were so proud about, if they would just do it by k/d bc that is what really matters in any game type anyways
    Last edited by MrNiceguy76; 09-03-2009 at 10:15 AM.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Doozer17268

Default Multiplayer Lag !!!

Epic - When the F#%k are you going to get dedicated servers for your millions of dedicated Fans !?!

My buddies and I basically are so tired of super laggy games against Europeans, Mexicans or Canadians(No offense to anyone in those areas) that we basically play Horde anymore.

We have been trying to help my one friend finish his "Annex Achieve" and it's just terrible lag. Last night we played matches were you did nothing but stutter forward and backward, get stuck in death/spawns and glitch out in chainsaw duels. Attempting to get a legitimate kills was next impossible if you actually could move properly.

I am sure my friends and I ARE NOT the only Gears Players out there who deal with this crap all the time. How many copies of this game sold does it take for Epic to invest the money on Dedicated Servers? Take the Servers off of UT3 and put them to some good use !

Please, fix the lag and give us Gear Heads Dedicated Servers !!

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by doozer17268 View Post
    Epic - When the F#%k are you going to get dedicated servers for your millions of dedicated Fans !?!

My buddies and I basically are so tired of super laggy games against Europeans, Mexicans or Canadians(No offense to anyone in those areas) that we basically play Horde anymore.

We have been trying to help my one friend finish his "Annex Achieve" and it's just terrible lag. Last night we played matches were you did nothing but stutter forward and backward, get stuck in death/spawns and glitch out in chainsaw duels. Attempting to get a legitimate kills was next impossible if you actually could move properly.

I am sure my friends and I ARE NOT the only Gears Players out there who deal with this crap all the time. How many copies of this game sold does it take for Epic to invest the money on Dedicated Servers? Take the Servers off of UT3 and put them to some good use !

Please, fix the lag and give us Gear Heads Dedicated Servers !!
    trust me you're not the only one this happens all the time to me and i'm sure everyone, and when we dont get a laggy game (like i said in the prior post) the skill levels are so far apart its not even fun

epic! No more f$%king host advantage!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Chainsaw is too difficult to stun, also the switching of the way the character holds the weapon can cause some trouble when getting into a firefight.
    Someone Make me A Sig plz.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fear My Paws

one thing i want epic is to fix is HOST LEAVING THE GAME!

I'm sick of myself racking up points and being satisfied killings ppl and getting good exp at the end of the game expect when it comes to anyone who i mean ANYONE who host can't do good job or afk or have to go last minute and leave the game and kick us all out and wasted us 15-30 minutes of our time and didn't get exp. Why can't you Just SELECT THE ANOTHER person to host for the love of god.. not person with 56k dial tone up connection. So we can't all go wrong llolololol

Banned

epic isn't gonna do anything to fix this game. when they've tried in the past they've messed it up more than helping it. no more double ammo when you pick up a weapon we'll just make you shake for 5 seconds so the other team can run up and kill you. keep up the nice work guys. i love gettin run over by foreign hosts cuz that's what the regional match making is all about after all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trapmaster View Post
    one thing i want epic is to fix is HOST LEAVING THE GAME!

I'm sick of myself racking up points and being satisfied killings ppl and getting good exp at the end of the game expect when it comes to anyone who i mean ANYONE who host can't do good job or afk or have to go last minute and leave the game and kick us all out and wasted us 15-30 minutes of our time and didn't get exp. Why can't you Just SELECT THE ANOTHER person to host for the love of god.. not person with 56k dial tone up connection. So we can't all go wrong llolololol
    i love when I get host and people use b the whole match and chainsaw when I know there shotgun works b/c they just one shot my team mate I wil let the match go to the end and then I will quit just to piss people off who cares about the 1500 minus I like that keeps my one profile at a one so u highier levels can get smacked around and no I dont have the 56k dial tone up connection

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by madmax View Post
    1._____________________________
    Bug/Problem:
    Chainsaw kills from long distance

Summary:
    When chainsawing an opponent the opponent can roll or run away, Cause the animation to still play out and the enemy to fall into pieces feet away, no where near the player using the chainsaw.

2._____________________________
    Bug/Probelm:
    Chainsaw sticking player

Summary:
    When chainsawing an opponent near a wall or object the player becomes stuck in one position after the chainsaw animation. Causing the player to bash buttons until he/she becomes unstuck

3._____________________________
    Bug/Problem:
    People getting under maps

Summary:
    Players on certain levels, Fuel Depot most often will leap over an object or climb over an object and fall through the map.

4._____________________________
    Bug/Problem:
    Microphone cuts out and player inable to speak to team

Summary:
    Sometimes in games players are inable to use their microphone to talk to their team. Sometime the opposing team can hear them but not their team.

5._____________________________
    Bug/Problem:
    Taking/Leaping over cover bugged

Summary:
    When a player be it opposing or team is in a close vacinity to you on the same cover and you try to take cover or leap over your character will bug out and clip into the cover then back to the standing status.

6._____________________________
    Bug/Problem:
    Connection Issues

Summary:
    Refreshing the list of games takes long so the game fill up before they are visibly refreshed. This causes "cannot connect to host" or "lost connection to host" errors. Causes a good amount of aggrivation to newcomers to the online community who dont click on low player amount games.

7._____________________________
    Bug/Problem:
    Unlimited Ammo Bug

Summary:
    Theres various ways to get unlimited ammo in SP for the remaining act the player is on. I sent these to Rod Fergusson and JoeGraf.

8._____________________________
    Bug/Problem:
    Game bugs and creates a 5v3 game

Summary:
    This only happened to me once, but im sure it can be reproduced. After playing one custom game of 4v4 the host immediatly started the next round, almost immediatly after the next map was loading. It placed me on CoG and ready'd me up. The game loaded and there were 5 people on cog and 3 people on locust.

9._____________________________
    Bug/Problem:
    Empty Hand bug after switching weapons

Summary:
    After switching weapons for another weapon (usually lancer for longshot) it leaves the character with empty hands leaving all available weapons on the Back and holstered. You have to switch to a weapon to have it appear into your hands. I think this is do to lag on the hosts part.

10._____________________________
    Bug/Problem:
    Final death bug

Summary:
    Sometimes when a player is down and out certain things wont finish them off. This could be a chainsaw attack or a Grenade stick. Usually because of lag on the hosts side.
    well with the connection u can not have ur firewall on unless ur xbox is in the dmz zone others wise u will be kicked from games and will cause more lag and when the other team can hear u talk u are palyin warzone or exe and u are dead talkin to the other dead players they think it gives an unfair advantage to people but aall u got to do is get ur people in a party and u will be fine shotgun problems start the match aim ur gun at ur feet and shot if it is instant then u r fine if it takes 2-4 sec then u have bullet lagg u move fine but ur bullets dont come out and dont always trust the first shot if it did come out on time

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cold Titanium

Angry aiming and damage problems

I have encountered an incredibly annoying problem, somehow whenever I aim a gun and shoot it all my damage is displaced about a meter (2-3 foot) to the right . this effects all my weapons even planted grenades and makes it impossible to play the game as it is intended. I have even tried playing with a friend and having him stand right in front of me while I aim and shoot, even with two centered shotgun blasts to the head he was totally unharmed.
    I don't know if other people have encountered this bug but I'd like it fixed so i can actually play online.

/<see my account name>

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: yalnif

Quote Originally Posted by cold titanium View Post
    I have encountered an incredibly annoying problem, somehow whenever I aim a gun and shoot it all my damage is displaced about a meter (2-3 foot) to the right . this effects all my weapons even planted grenades and makes it impossible to play the game as it is intended. I have even tried playing with a friend and having him stand right in front of me while I aim and shoot, even with two centered shotgun blasts to the head he was totally unharmed.
    I don't know if other people have encountered this bug but I'd like it fixed so i can actually play online.

/<see my account name>
    it happens to me with the sniper sometimes, very odd and iritating

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Commander Rown

[topic]
    bug/problem: Hit detection

[summary]
    My shots do less then his, sniper headshots not registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Perry View Post
    WHATZZU!P!!E!RE!R

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354