MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tower56

Question Least favorite enemy? (spoilers possibly)

of all the enemies,which do you like the least?
    My vote is for either the berserkers or the exploding wretches.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: nLx I Antikz

Boomers, dont really like them they are more of a joke than a real threat

MSgt. Shooter Person

Theron Guards without a doubt.

I actually like Boomers a lot. They offer a decent challenge if you don't know how to take cover, and they add a lot of tension to a situation.

Theron Guards on the other hand, offer instant death shots.

I hate the Theron Guards because of the Torque Bow. It makes going through any area they're present as much luck as it is skill on the harder settings. I'm pretty sure they have the lancer too. It's kind of sad to get sawed in half by the computer.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: fazlik

got to be the lambent wretches coz when they explode near u its fatal .

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Smashbulb

There's only one thing more annoying than wretches, and that's a drone on a troika. You always have to flank them and it's damn near impossible to snipe them.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: fazlik

hmm usually u can just throw a grenade at them but yeah sometimes there's no other alternative way but to flank their position.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I found you can actually snipe drones on Troikas if you aim at the side of their legs. It takes about 3 fully powered sniper shots, but its doable.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rekkej

After playing on insane completely solo, I'd have to say lambent wretches by far.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yeah playing on insane it definately goes to lambent wretches. This may sound embarrassing[maybe not] but that gawd damn cart park took 50 tries because of exploding wretches compared to the 1 try it took on hardcore. Of course I was going through coop with a friend and after like 46 tries I had to go to basketball practice. So the next day I beat it by myself in like 4 tries[I saw like but its perfect math] Go figure

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dejay218

Theron Guards with out a doubt. Before I got my hands on the game, I was sort of nervous about the Berserkers, but they are by far the easiest part of the Boss Fights. I hope they make the a little harder in the next one.

One of the most important factors of life is the ability to know when you are wrong, and how you handle failure. I hope you have it figured out.

damn wretches, the exploding and none exploding kind. let these boogers, into close combat and it's a nightmare to deal with them.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CRAZED HOBBIT

Wretches are the thorn in my side.
    WAS DOMTT BUT ACCOUNT GOT CORRUPTED WHEN TRANSFERING MY ACCOUNT TO MY ELITE NOW I CAN'T USE DOMTT AND NOW AM CRAZED HOBBIT AND I HAVE TO BEGIN ALL AGAIN

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IgnitionCORE

Theron guards are tough and everything....but

Exploding Wretches are a pain in the ass

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: U S NAVY SEALS

oh fu** man the wretches on insane are fricken hard and the exploding wretches
    [dom]did u hear that?[markus] its just the wind. [dom] yah right whens the last time the wind said "hostiles" to You? [theron guard] grrrrrrrr [markus] ah...sh** they upgraded [baird] there called theron guards [dom] do u think they know what were doing? [markus] well were not here to sell cookies, so they know somthings up.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by U S NAVY SEALS View Post
    oh fu** man the wretches on insane are fricken hard and the exploding wretches
    I diasagree. Any wretch is easy to kill unless, under one condition and that is when they are in REALLY close quaters, a swarm of them and they are exploding. for example. even on insane when there are a bunch of normal wretches swarming in close quarters just blindfire with the lancer, or blindfire with the shotgun. both work. any wretch out in the open can be picked off pretty easily. if you have trouble with it, make your controller high sensitivity.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tanis38

Exploding Wretches on Insane caused my death more than all other enemies combined.
    Last edited by tanis38; 11-21-2006 at 04:31 PM.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: istillduno

If I never see another lambert wretch on insane again it will be too soon (dreading act 5 lol)
    The netcode is what is broken, not the chainsaw, in a good connection you can stun a chainsaw with bullets or melee him just fine.
    Also the shotgun still blows... People to pieces, learn to use it instead of whining about the old one.
    Wasn't one of the reasons the 360 was called the 360 that it was meant to give you more choice while gaming?
    In that case why do devs keep taking it away with horrible matchmakeing systems?

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Senor Leche

Reavers.

I like them as an enemy, they're just a pain in the ass. After trying to beat Raam on insane for an hour and a half I began to loathe the Reavers. I would be close to death and in cover only to be picked off from the side by Reavers.

As a helicopter pilot, I do not approve of the air support provided by the Colonel.
    My Spoon is too big.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TonicGoose

Wretches and exploding wretches.
    The Sig explains it all
    My Sig
    My Myspace
    TonicGoose

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: B1G B0SS 17

i'm at ACt 2, andd i say Boomers on hardcore b/c if ya pop your lil head up for 5 sec, they will blow you up
    GoW, Halo2 ,NHL07 +more videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ActApalled
    ***Making fun of emo bad kids since 2005!***
    MSG to Patch/Online Whiners: Stop whining like an emo, sell the game if you hate it, or better yet...get better at the game.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Clayj

My least favorite enemy is the last one standing between me and the next checkpoint.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JMR Bryant

exploding wretches on insane,they gave me a little grief...
    Man where the hell am I?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: U S NAVY SEALS

Quote Originally Posted by gow56 View Post
    I diasagree. Any wretch is easy to kill unless, under one condition and that is when they are in REALLY close quaters, a swarm of them and they are exploding. for example. even on insane when there are a bunch of normal wretches swarming in close quarters just blindfire with the lancer, or blindfire with the shotgun. both work. any wretch out in the open can be picked off pretty easily. if you have trouble with it, make your controller high sensitivity.
    well thats what i meant lol
    [dom]did u hear that?[markus] its just the wind. [dom] yah right whens the last time the wind said "hostiles" to You? [theron guard] grrrrrrrr [markus] ah...sh** they upgraded [baird] there called theron guards [dom] do u think they know what were doing? [markus] well were not here to sell cookies, so they know somthings up.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Commander Ako

The Kryll, they just make me want to be a ugly ass Beserker.
    The COG Army will dish out major pwnage if you are anything but a human.......

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: P0lyPrissyPants

lambent wretches and grenadiers. i still don't understand why if i shoot them point blank with a shotgun while they are in cover, they survive and kill me in one shot AFTER they diveroll 10 feet away. just wondering.
    DIE! DIE FOR PAPA!-Carmine

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HOPS

i hate the kryll the most

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: P0lyPrissyPants

i like kryll. luring locust into the dark is a fun hobby of mine. stupid locust......
    DIE! DIE FOR PAPA!-Carmine

Banned
    Landed on Sera, finding refuge in abanded imulsion refinerys
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: rudespartan117

nothing is worse than the exploading wrethes on insane. say all you want but they are the hardest

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OblivionRocks

Quote Originally Posted by rudespartan117 View Post
    nothing is worse than the exploading wrethes on insane. say all you want but they are the hardest
    What he said.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

[spoiler]

here is to prove what i said:

in the mines when you meet that stranded that said that he was ready to go and leave with the rescue team he dies when he goes over the breakable planks when there are like 20 exploding wrethes down there. and if you make one false step and fall down……

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by U S NAVY SEALS View Post
    well thats what i meant lol
    aside from what i said earlier ( i got further in the game on insane) i know think that the most annoying enemy is the Exploding wretch/ drone combination in Act 5. In the snall rooms where the wretches are charging at you it doesn't help that you can't get up from cover to shoot them

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ira Celer Dei

Quote Originally Posted by Judg3ment_Day 7 View Post
    Yeah playing on insane it definately goes to lambent wretches. This may sound embarrassing[maybe not] but that gawd damn cart park took 50 tries because of exploding wretches compared to the 1 try it took on hardcore. Of course I was going through coop with a friend and after like 46 tries I had to go to basketball practice. So the next day I beat it by myself in like 4 tries[I saw like but its perfect math] Go figure
    I was quite suprised, it took me a few attempts to complete the Cart section of Act III on Hardcore. But somehow, I managed to do it on my first in Insane .
    " Humanity has been backed into a corner ... Although some might say we painted ourselves into this spot.
    If we hadn't fought each other so hard for so long, would we have been better prepared to face the Locust Horde? would the nightmares that boiled out of the ground on Emergence Day have faced a strong, united mankind? ... Or would we all have been killed that day if we hadn't been hardened by decades of conflict ? "

- (Journal entry found on COG GEAR / Morgue Ref No.: 086330-KX)

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainSauer

i'de have to give it to the wretch due to their numbers. i mean, you kill one and BAM! there's another one right on top of you.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

couldn't put it better Captain Sauer

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sulpher Wheels

The enemy that I hate the most comming up against is the Theron Guard cause they can get a bit irratating. But if you are going on about which is the easiest to defeat I would say the Boomer as they are only a real threat is you have drones or whatnot firing directly at you.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

psst, the boomers are like so easy to kill, stick them with a torque or just find cover, thats all what it takes, but those darn wrethes climb and blowup right next to you.