Big Grin Omg......best Gore Kills

Ok, I want to hear your best gore kills. Like me, I was playing and there was a turret pinning my team down. So I grabed a grenade and blind fire it. It landed next to the Locast on the turret and boom. His body exploded and chunks of him went every where, well all of a sudden his arm landed next to me and Marcus said "Niiice" I laghed my ass off.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: shadyendless

During a multiplayer map, I ran up, and stuck a guy with a grenade, then I hid behind a wall thing for cover. He blew up, and his head launched into the sky, then a couple of minutes later, it landed on the top of the ledge thingy staring at me lol, scared the **** out of me.
    #GearsofWar IRC Chat!@GameSurge.net - mIRC is required.

Banned

i was playin sp and this turret was messin me up i had the bow so i tagged him in the head and watched the chunks fly yeah baby

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: brutaLxChris

i went up to stick someone and he chainsaw d me and cut me in half and the grenade blew up right after.
    ----------------
    I <3 CliffyB, Please Add me brutaLxChris, for one match.
    [http://www.eliminationtime.co.nr]
    Clan: Elimination Time
    ----------------

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sir urza

Torque bow. Tagged a guy with it, 2 of his buddies ran up and took over with him... all 3 went BOOM!

Too bad I only saw the gore that went flying in the air.

Blindfiring a shotgun at some guy and watching his head pop off and blood spurt from his throat.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Twelve Large

Torque Bow. I never knew body parts could fly so high without the sputnik and grunt birthday party skull.

My next goal is to hit 'em in the neck with an explosive arrow, and then bring out my Longshot, and snipe their head out of mid air once it reaches it's peak (probably around 300ft).

torque bow: blind fire from behind a car and hits the guy!