MSgt. Shooter Person

Default stop complaining about my regections!

[face_rose] OMG people stop *****ing at me cuz i can regect you. ok theres a way around it shoot so i wont and cant regect it ok.so just stop complaining allready ok its getting really old now.[face_rose]

MSgt. Shooter Person

Default RE: stop complaining about my regections!

i like playing with eena, he does the same. i dont complain about it

MSgt. Shooter Person

[face_rose] whell i know you and a bunch of other people who dont complain but its mainly 3 people who have been doing it. and then i got into there game to play instead of makeing a server they still ***** at me. [face_rose]

MSgt. Shooter Person

Rejection is just for people who can't aim. I remember rapeing that Eena kid over and over in an unreal survival, rofl.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I don't complaint either, just have to be careful if u see the guy with melee out.

MSgt. Shooter Person

riddled u used to reject.

MSgt. Shooter Person

[face_rose] see i regect when people shoot **** at me that can be regected but i get yelled at for doing it. **** at least be smart and shoot it so i cant regect it. seriously i sup have a rep for regecting really good so just dont be stupid people and ***** at me ok. now i know a bunch of people who are really nice and are not *****s who complain and i thank all of you for it. [face_rose]

MSgt. Shooter Person

I can use melee so good, just ask sparda that, I just rarely did, melee isn't skillful. It's autoaim, I don't complain though.

MSgt. Shooter Person

me too i was like soo good at rejecting and everybody *****ed about it[face_angry]

MSgt. Shooter Person

[face_rose] i dont mind jokeing *****ing, **** i know when im hosting ways to tell if its host or not. i just dont like that these people sat there and shoot at me so stupidly and i regected and i get yelled at.
    i think its quiete dumb of them cuz i suposidly have a rep about regecting.
    and riddled from the last time i had a game with you , you did use your weapons more.[face_rose]

Skaarj

Guys just don't like being rejected. Ask any guy who has asked for sex! Is he happy about being rejected? No way! He *****es about it and pouts and calls them names when they are the ones who "shot stupidly". ;-)

So you might have to get used to it, it's the nature of the beast. :-)

And who are you kidding, even if we shot smarter, you would still try to reject us. rrrriiiiight?

Just kidding. It's just funny that people complain about getting shot to death by their own bullets, while playing a GAME and trying to kill everyone else.

Or am I the only one who finds humor in this? :-)

Hey, can someone reject a rejection?

ScrufftyRoo!

MSgt. Shooter Person

dont they vote on who gets booted?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by scrufftyroo

Hey, can someone reject a rejection?
    [face_rose] i have been know to do the reject on a rejection with some weapons its harder to do. the most easy one is the stinger. very usefull.the (left trigger fire) the rockets are hard to do though, and most of the other weapons some run out faster so you wont have much time to reject back. [face_rose]

MSgt. Shooter Person

*pop quiz* how do you spell reJect?

Skaarj

Quote Originally Posted by WreckZR
    *pop quiz* how do you spell reJect?
    lol haha

when i get rejected i think its pure skill because if the your oponent has his melee out and u have rockets or something....its a good bet to guess that he is going to try and reject u...and rejecting off host is hard

Skaarj

Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Rejection is just for people who can't aim.. ..melee isn't skillful. It's autoaim, I don't complain though.
    Well *I* complain all the time, but I don't have to this time, cuz you said it all. Thank you! I like you already. ; )

Skaarj

So that's what you sukers are chating about
    Regection/Regecting
    which was spelled wrong, and correction
    Rejection/Rejecting

Rejecting is ok, but if players keep doing it all the time, the player is a chicken
    Rejection can only be used,
    If the player hasn't got any ammo left
    If the player can't switch between his/her weapon which will be inevitable
    If the player can't doge that incoming attack from his/her opponent which is inevitable

MSgt. Shooter Person

I say stop complaining. Rejection is there in the game to boost strategy output. Heck there is ways to getting around it. Do like I do, if a person startes rejecting, then you pull out your melee and show the noob a lesson, if not then take the frag and get'm back. It is a game people. I don't think the makers will change the rejections. If they do, then hell they will take out a lot more of other things.

Skaarj

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Venom82
    I say stop complaining. Rejection is there in the game to boost strategy output. Heck there is ways to getting around it. Do like I do, if a person startes rejecting, then you pull out your melee and show the noob a lesson, if not then take the frag and get'm back. It is a game people. I don't think the makers will change the rejections. If they do, then hell they will take out a lot more of other things.
    thats what I am saying
    They all complain about the way you play

[hl=blue][/hl] If someone gets killed they are bound to complain about the way they were killed. A couple of the biggest ones I do hear which I believe are retarded is Single Rockets Wow just pull out melee and run or nimble and jump or just jump. Rejection uhh let's see YOU CAN DO IT TO!!!! god just reject it back unless it is the host rejecting or just move out of the way sometimes.

MSgt. Shooter Person

[face_rose] theres no reason to complain though, i dont reject much if im on my server and everything i do is legit. [face_rose]

MSgt. Shooter Person

Also ive seen you off your server you reject just about aswell off it.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Eena
    Also ive seen you off your server you reject just about aswell off it.
    [face_rose] allright but every time you see me playing im not even fully playing at all. Also ask anybody but you who has been in my server in the past 2 weeks no regections at all exept 1 by mistake and nobody knows how it happend ok.
    Oh and what happend with you not useing the jugernats? you posted you havent been useing them much but thats all i have seen you use. [face_rose]

MSgt. Shooter Person

I havent been using them, nearly as much you just arent playing with me as much, also I usually play juggies against you cause you are good with heavies, so it's fun. ☺,-$0♀A╔╬╤╕╝#╘vB

Mic Whores get on my nerves, especially negative mic whores. People spammin the expletives. I don't mind the YO mamma stuff, as long as; it is agreeable to both parties, others listening, and is in good fun and humor. But all the, your cheap, and rejection whore (after the first and only reject most often) comments can really spoil an otherwise good experience on XBL. Peeps need to try to have a good time. All the Ace holes should turn off their Mic's. There is way too many people the need to be muted. Noobs pick up on it, and people are passing down/on bad internet etiquette.
    I love every aspect of UC2. So flip off all you freakin' haters. Go be garbage in someone elses server, or your own for that matter, if you can't take a reject. Don't know how to counter reject, or melee? Boo hoo, learn how to counter rejections in some new and exciting way other than going off at the mouth.!./-\\--- bla, bla, bla, and boo-hoo, hoo.... wha, wha, wha.
    I host snipe, host reject, host warrior spirit, host melee and anything and everything else that causes spurnful soundwaves to travel into my brain from the xbox headset. If someone complains about something I will single them out, and be that much more cheap to them. Actually I will go after them only for the rest of the match unti the player redeems themselfin my mind by playing better or responding better to ownage.
    So. It's my host. My rules. pizzunks. . . . But i got 360, so I don't play this as much now. reJections
    ^
    |
    |
    J not G or did you mean to spell the title like that morticha?

P.P.S. It feels good to whost whore. Ohhh yeah BrothEr.!.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Bubonic_residuals
    Mic Whores get on my nerves, especially negative mic whores. People spammin the expletives. I don't mind the YO mamma stuff, as long as; it is agreeable to both parties, others listening, and is in good fun and humor. But all the, your cheap, and rejection whore (after the first and only reject most often) comments can really spoil an otherwise good experience on XBL. Peeps need to try to have a good time. All the Ace holes should turn off their Mic's. There is way too many people the need to be muted. Noobs pick up on it, and people are passing down/on bad internet etiquette.
    I love every aspect of UC2. So flip off all you freakin' haters. Go be garbage in someone elses server, or your own for that matter, if you can't take a reject. Don't know how to counter reject, or melee? Boo hoo, learn how to counter rejections in some new and exciting way other than going off at the mouth.!./-\\--- bla, bla, bla, and boo-hoo, hoo.... wha, wha, wha.
    I host snipe, host reject, host warrior spirit, host melee and anything and everything else that causes spurnful soundwaves to travel into my brain from the xbox headset. If someone complains about something I will single them out, and be that much more cheap to them. Actually I will go after them only for the rest of the match unti the player redeems themselfin my mind by playing better or responding better to ownage.
    So. It's my host. My rules. pizzunks. . . . But i got 360, so I don't play this as much now. reJections
    ^
    |
    |
    J not G or did you mean to spell the title like that morticha?

P.P.S. It feels good to whost whore. Ohhh yeah BrothEr.!.
    ^^^ what a host noob, LOL play off your server every once and a while then maybe you'll know where some of the people are coming from, you have probably never left your own server whough.

are you Purexboxgod?

no biatch. I hardly ever play on my server- only when no other games are up. But warrior spirit works once in a while in your own server and it is nice to experience the game as it was meant to be played and is spoiled by biatches. Rejections work great- but nades and goo and flak work of jump pads, the jump charge is lag free. I love my server. And will be as cheap as I can to have as much fun as I can simply cause others ***** about it SOOOOO stop the *****ing make your own server or go to some one elses, that's what I would do, or better yet stop playing the game for a while. I actually just starting to turn my mic volume down. I hate listening to noobs and haters. BTW Pure xboxgod was the best to ever pick up an xbox controller. He owns the world of UC2 INDESTRUCTABLE! And eena barely deserves rank 2

MSgt. Shooter Person

okay guy, what's your gamertag, seriously I wanna see if I've ever even heard of you.