Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 59 of 59
  1. #41

    Default RE: wepons that take the wost skill and those that do not

    We are talking about skill not if something is a lack of damage because Even though they do not add up to the damage as a 4 second load up shot they still bounce of walls and do not consume as much ammo as a 3 shot rocket or a Charged Ripjack....If you say that they have less damage, which they do, then people spam...Choosing a flak cannon against someone like Tug is just bad tactics and it would make you retarded of how fast he would own that person...

  2. #42
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    281

    Default RE: wepons that take the wost skill and those that do not

    hmm.

    ive taken down tug with a flak, but thats because i was good with it.

    and so what if nades bounce.
    most can dodge them.


    flak=most skillful weapon when not spamming

  3. #43

    Default RE: wepons that take the wost skill and those that do not

    Quote Originally Posted by x_ZerK_x
    flak=most skillful weapon when not spamming
    How is it the most skillful? Its shoots what 7 bullets? so its just lucky if you nip them...and do you understand how hard it is for people to NOT spam the primary? Being good with the flak is nothing to boast about....sorry....you are known for rocks not flak.

  4. #44
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    281

    Default RE: wepons that take the wost skill and those that do not

    ask tug about my flak

  5. #45

    Default RE: wepons that take the wost skill and those that do not

    Its not that i dont believe you cuz i do...its just i couldnt care about any stories that have to do with a flak...=)

  6. #46
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    85

    Default RE: wepons that take the wost skill and those that do not

    You're badddddddddddddddddbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb

  7. #47

    Default RE: wepons that take the wost skill and those that do not

    who?

  8. #48
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    346

    Default RE: wepons that take the wost skill and those that do not

    flak is only more skillful due to lack of the damage it does.
    grenades, jamin shoot urself pls lol

  9. #49
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    281

    Default RE: wepons that take the wost skill and those that do not

    [face_skull]

  10. #50
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    85

    Default RE: wepons that take the wost skill and those that do not

    You.

  11. #51
    Skaarj
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    29
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Dark INTENSITY

    Default

    I say hardest weapon to use is melee with fully charging because its so easy to kill someone when there doing it.

  12. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imperialmagix View Post
    I say hardest weapon to use is melee with fully charging because its so easy to kill someone when there doing it.
    Melee requires a lot of skill, however when mastered makes you unstoppable!

    The best melee weapon is malcolm's ice staff, his heavy attack is actually the fastest of all mediums.
    fav game: command and conquer 3 fav faction: gdi
    preferred strat: tank rushing

    I kill da people.

    Your tank rushes are nothing compared to mine.

  13. #53
    Skaarj
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    29
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Dark INTENSITY

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeveredTNT22 View Post
    Melee requires a lot of skill, however when mastered makes you unstoppable!

    The best melee weapon is malcolm's ice staff, his heavy attack is actually the fastest of all mediums.
    melee alone even being mastered with it is no match for a person who uses guns and melee.

  14. #54
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Shock rifle
    Its Thinking.

  15. #55
    God King
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,750

    Default

    N-N-N-N-NECROBUMP!!

    Sega Dreamcast, you must look at the dates of threads and their last posts. People who start such threads which remain inactive for at least one year will not care about them unless they bump them theirselves.
    A huge fan of the entire Unreal franchise and Bulletstorm.
    UT2004 tips thread; UT3 tips thread; remastered UC weapon textures (UCBP for UT2004, still WIP), CTF-FacingWorlds99 (UT2004; final in the making); AS-Overlord (UT2004, Beta4); DM-Crane (UT2004, Beta1 - currently unavailable); CTF-BattleOnSlysBlockForts (UT2004, Final, made on request); DM-Morbias (UT2004, new link tba);

    S l y .

  16. #56
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sly. View Post
    N-N-N-N-NECROBUMP!!

    Sega Dreamcast, you must look at the dates of threads and their last posts. People who start such threads which remain inactive for at least one year will not care about them unless they bump them theirselves.
    Oh yeah huh, well somebody has to keep the UC2 forum alive lol.
    Its Thinking.

  17. #57
    God King
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,750

    Default

    True that.

    UC2 would have been the only reason to buy a Xbox to me, but at the time I discovered it, it was already way too late. A friend of mine has it...
    A huge fan of the entire Unreal franchise and Bulletstorm.
    UT2004 tips thread; UT3 tips thread; remastered UC weapon textures (UCBP for UT2004, still WIP), CTF-FacingWorlds99 (UT2004; final in the making); AS-Overlord (UT2004, Beta4); DM-Crane (UT2004, Beta1 - currently unavailable); CTF-BattleOnSlysBlockForts (UT2004, Final, made on request); DM-Morbias (UT2004, new link tba);

    S l y .

  18. #58
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sly. View Post
    True that.

    UC2 would have been the only reason to buy a Xbox to me, but at the time I discovered it, it was already way too late. A friend of mine has it...
    I use to always play this online, it was amazing.
    Its Thinking.

  19. #59
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Sly, you and I shall keep the forum ALIVE!!!!!!
    Its Thinking.


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright ©2009-2011 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search vBulletin skin by CompletevB.com.