Skaarj

Default What type of playa are you?

I noticed diff strategies depending of the char you choose. If you like to do alot melee then i would recomend choosing a heavy char cause they can do alot of dmg with melee: if you like to just shoot around then choose a light char cause they can move fast and get away easily which i personally think they are good for shooting a stinger: and if you like to be an overall balanced then choose a char with equal health and speed. Anyone who would like to expand on this or have any comments then feel free to come formard.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Default RE: What type of playa are you?

Heavy. I like to just smack people around. And I don't like dying a whole lot.

I am a Skaarj. GRRRRRRR!!

im the god of thunder fear my electris toothpic

MSgt. Shooter Person

I'm yet to see a good Raiden...

MSgt. Shooter Person

That's because of his lousy adrenaline moves.

Skaarj

On all of the game modes other then regular deathmatch, were I use medium charcters mostly, I use Selket. When I first started this game I thought that I would never use a light character but I have gotten much, much better with these and selket is my favorite of them. On energy weapons I almost always use the sniper. It is like a short to medium range shotgun type weapon and a long range weapon in one. Explosive weapons I am still undesided with. I am switching back and forth between the ripjack and flack cannon. Anyone have any advice of which would be best for my main character and energy weapon? Thanks!

Skaarj

Yeah he has really bad adrenalines in my opinion. His pistols are exactly the same as the nakita(sp?) scorpions but just with a different name and looks slightly different(same shape but made out of electricity)

MSgt. Shooter Person

"im the god of thunder fear my electris toothpic "

LMAO

I use anything poison (yes, I use skaarj)

Skaarj

i use gorge: come near me and i SMASH!!!
    i also use torgr: not too big, strong, fast, poison to slow down enemies, good character

Skaarj

I'm a technician. I switch up on the fly. I will spam flak at you and if you switch to melee to reflect, I jump in the air, switch to melee and charge at my opponent and then hit with a primary attack, then jump back, switch to my shock rifle and pull off a shock combo. It keeps my opponents from picking up my timing with the weapons. I like to keep them guessing. I am a jumping bean and it is very hard to hit me. However if just one tactic is getting results...i will not switch up until my opponents get smart and start countering. Its never wise to reveal all of your tricks when only one seems to be getting the job done.

I never jump right into the fight after a death, I run around the board collcting powers ups and ammo then I look for oppotunities. If someone gets the jump on me and hits me hard....I don't stick around to finish it because I am too low on health and I want to avoid being hit by random fire so I bug out to find a heal.

If I get the jump on someone and they are doing well avoiding the rest of the attack....I will break engagement so as not to be blindsided by another player. If i can't fininsh my target in a second or two..i bug out. The longer you stay in one place the better chance you have of falling victim to indirect fire.

I always start with melee. Its faster to get around and affords more evasive maneuvers when looking for ammo, adrenalin and health. It also forces me to not be too dependent on just one method of killing and it improves my relflecting ability I never run in straight lines...as i said before I am always on the move. I rebound off walls and I never take the most common paths.

I never use CDGs. They are a waste of time IMO. I only mess with them when I play around with my friends in link play. They are only worth using if you cheat and use a macro controller...which only the gayest of the gay would do. Yes I am saying that if you use a macro controller you are a loser POS. I do use the freeze at times as its great to make a getaway or to hold somone in place for a nice direct hit with the flak cannon secondary fire. I like it better when other people are freeze happy (they are usually the loser macroers). I steal everyones freezes....and it usually kills the freezer too because he is right next to my wonderful frozen target. This gets people mad and its why i love it....I have come to enjoy the whining and crying that these poor fraille egos spew out everytime they get pwned. I feel very satisfied when some schmuck cries that I stole his frozen kill and killed him in the process.

I use Judas pretty much exclusively now with Flak and Shock. He's like a necris Annubis. Wraith and Vamp cloud are all I really use and Vampire when the situation is right.

Omg I have been at adept level forever but Lately I have been beating out masterful guys so hopefully I will go up in rank soon. For me rank is more of a personal thing. I like to improve on everything I do and its nice to see my numbers get better in my stats. Mkaes want to keep improving.

I prefer to flip around with any of the light characters and pop shots off at people with my sniper rifle, I use rockets as well.

Sometimes I'll switch it up to Torgr or Apophis, then I drop the sniper and pick up a shock rifle.

Skaarj

Im good with raiden, however Brock is so much better so I dont use raiden. If torgr and brock were not in this game however... I would use r.. Judas, but if he wasnt in the game thats a totally different story... Then I would use.. anubis! Finally without anubis I would use selket / necris! But seriously.. without all of these characters.. Then I would choose any of the necris. And then Raiden, and last (or possibly in front of raiden!) Arclite.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Taste my wad. Bio user.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I am a defensive player that uses the sock and vampier to great effect goin up from no health to full health in mere seconds.and i am weak against melle so i just put on ethereal and they cant hit me the i just run and shock them to death.[face_peace]

MSgt. Shooter Person

i am a emp hoar

MSgt. Shooter Person

I'm a flak bio robot that gives wicked head.
    Or torgr.
    Devestation is the drag queen in all of us.

im a hevy user i like berserker and being able to take a good amount of damage then have people whine about me not dying.

The Princess of Pain all the way. Whip on the old repulse and go head on, acrobatoc skill and style is deadly, dont like bio... nasty piece of ****. Reflectio skill 10/10. Unbelievable godlike melee ability. "Death is your gift."

Skaarj

I'm a noob.

Skaarj

im a sneaky bastard,who does anything to win.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by thepunisher22
    Here's the way to play with Anubis, What you always want to do while playing with him is wait for the people to come to you because they always do. Or If you like more of the action(Which most of you do) then trap them and ambush with the most sneaky attack that you can conjuer up. The biggest problem I had with him is that when I played I would always look for ammo for the other weapons, Flak Cannon, Stinger, Ripjack and Rocket Launcher, But whenever I never had no ammo for the others I would end up with the Pistols, It really pissed me off!!!! I reccomend if you arent scared to get down and dirty then do it, it is the only way to win.[face_peace]
    the best way to play with anubis is u-damage + energy busrt. If they don't have their shield, they're gone. But that would be playing cheap.

Skaarj

I like to change between guns and melee, shoot a few shots then switch to melee to add to my barrage sending their projectiles back at them. As for characters, I mostly use Necris usually Lilith or Brock, if not then Gorge, Anubis, Selket, or Kragg.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I am a godlike player :-). Also malcolm is good very good heavy attack B button. Ah and sentinel.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yes, the B Button is very fast with combos.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Malcolm has the fastest B button heavy attack :-)

Iron Guard

Raiden's regular melee is the fastest of all mediums.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yes, anubis and raiden have very fast primary melee attacks but their heavy attacks are not fast.

MSgt. Shooter Person

It doesn┤t matter much for an00bis because of his lightning ability. That┤s his heavy melee attack so to speak, and its lightning fast, I might add.
    The Murph abides.

Skaarj

hello, I am what the players hate more… I play with Rapier, my favorites gun : Zark Sniper-rifle and transloc (or lightning gun in a traditional game)

I seek a good axis or\and some good places in height and put my translocator there discreetly, then sometimes I goes down in the arena so that everyone thinks that I am there and goes up shoot all that moves… most important is to save my life and ammunition and to know a maximum of recesses not to be roasted immediately...

no embarrassment, I am a camper without complexes and it is thus
    Last edited by hefer; 08-22-2006 at 02:04 PM.
    Same guns, not same runs, freedom for campas now!

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OzMikeVick

^LOL

Thats in like a freakin Zark ( rapid fire spamming SniperRifle) sever, with low Grav and Transys on.

This is for UC2..LOL

MSgt. Shooter Person

OMG, he hacked the game
    Ezreal: Intel Core i5 2500K, Asus GTX560Ti DCII TOP + XFX 9600GT, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 128GB Samsung 830 + 2*1TB Samsung F3, 3x24" 1920*1080.

Nazgul: Intel Core i3 2367M, Intel HD3000, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB, 11" 1366*768

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SithLordVenom

can i get a download of that hack. LOL

Banned
    Gamer IDs

What you guys want the Zark Mutator for 2k4???
    Quote Originally Posted by SythVenom
    can i get a download of that hack. LOL
    Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    Last edited by ShredPrince; 09-25-2006 at 04:33 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TuGzY vBi

Ut2004.....

i liked that combo in lava giant 2 on UC
    Gamertag: Tugs18
    Previosly: Tug Soldi3r,Tuglet,Tugzy vbi, OSG hypnotic and hypnoticS18

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HydratedPinkus

Merc Anubis

He's like the Lui Kang of Mortal Kombat, he's averaged out. He's both a normal sized character, and all his adrenaline moves are 1 row of adrenaline.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by hypnotic
    Ut2004.....

i liked that combo in lava giant 2 on UC

What do you mean?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Malcolm for me.
    Its Thinking.