Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Shadow Corporation [SC]

I am the leader/creator of the [SC] clan and we are looking for 2 or 3 kick ass players to fill the last remaining positions, but there are some rules:

- To get in you must defeat a current member in one on one DM.
    - 2 out of the 3 Leaders must agree to let you in.
    - You have to be on a reasonable amount of time because all schedules are not the same and we need players on most of the time.

If your interested on joining the best clan in UC2 send me, WreckZR, a friend request.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Default RE: Shadow Corporation [SC]

not trying to start stuff,but in recruiting threads never say your the "best clan" when you havent played some of the "best clans". it makes you look cocky and arrogent.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I have reasons

MSgt. Shooter Person

lol...and those are?

Iron Guard

Shadow maybe we should do a little Scrim..wit them.

MSgt. Shooter Person

sure why not,ill come out of retirement from the demo and we can have a scrim and if we win we are officially the best clan on the demo=/ lol

MSgt. Shooter Person

Best clan? When the final copy is released, that's when the best clan might be determined. According to all team based games. Remember, All those who think they are the best are proven otherwise by those who are better. Keep that in mind, before you start to eat your own words.

MSgt. Shooter Person

lol shadowz i was wondering why when i saw you on you were just playing PSO

Iron Guard

Acid....who are you.....We would beat you too.

Skaarj

WreckZR, I am gonna assume you made this thread before playing with me and cerveza and just ignor it all together.

MSgt. Shooter Person

"Acid....who are you.....We would beat you too.

Where is this coming from? Did I say something that you didn't like? Seems like you want to start some sh*t. That "we would beat you too" line is wearing out very thick. I don't know how you play, so I can't say sh*t. And you don't even know me, so I think you're better off staying quiet. Thanks though....now I know you're another one of those ego-maniacs.

Skaarj

I am already a member of SC. Put quite simply, I think (this is just my opinion)we should all consider the demo as a training ground as the full feature has yet to come. I think we should wait until the full game comes out to see who's really the best. Plus, i'm just glad a game this awesome exists and I recently stopped caring who's better and learned just to have fun.

Iron Guard

"..Best clan? When the final copy is released, that's when the best clan might be determined. According to all team based games. Remember, All those who think they are the best are proven otherwise by those who are better. Keep that in mind, before you start to eat your own words...." Qoute from Acid AKA:PUNK =0

What was that?....oh yea...Im a "ego-maniac".

MSgt. Shooter Person

...lmao

MSgt. Shooter Person

Oh Yes...I'm sure somewhere, in my previous post, I said we were the better clan. You really need to get your sh*t straight. You see there's very few people like me who don't talk trash at all. Cause I know that eventually someone out there might just be better than me. Same thing goes for all of you who talk big. You won't be talking so big when some other player better comes along. Shutting the F*ck up is a very good idea. You should try that sometime, iReprophecy.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I see you on the demo now, in a ctf game. I have heard not to mess with you and your friend, from other players so I can assume your not bad at the game acid. But, who am I to turn down good competition?

Iron Guard

Acid when did we say we were the best. If i want to go get beat bad. I go play some of Clan vBi. I know whos good or not. You want to scrim. Sure get a partner and so will I.

Skaarj

I dont think Acid ment to start anything, maybe i am reading it wrong but it looks like he is just saying that people shouldn't claim to be the best until the game comes out and people start playing one another in actual matches, i can agree with that. I am pretty sure he was directing it more to WreckRZ then to you, and the whole arguement between you two is just a simple mis-communication.

And its "Team" vBi not "clan"

MSgt. Shooter Person

Once again.. you don't get what I mean iReprophecy,.....read the first post in this thread. Maybe that will clear some sh*t up for you.

Tricky....that's exactly what I mean. Thanks.

MSgt. Shooter Person

^maybe i should refer to that very first thread i saw you and how you were talking crap and assuming that i was talking about you acid,and that one time i challenged you and you guys backed down. prophecy,no point in wasting your time on him. and yes,Team Vbi probally will be one of the best,their the only people me and prophecy CANT beat =/ lol. other than maybe shin and ambition...but that was on speed and i usually dont pay attention to those outcomes. but seriously acid you need to take your own words and apply them to you,because if anyone YOU need to shut the f*ck up.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Please refer back to it....and show me where, exactly where did I back down? Really, pinpoint it out....cause you're making up quite a fairy tale there.

http://forums.epicgames.com/All_things_UC2/b10666/18637864/p6

^Is this what you mean?? Otherwise go ahead and find it.

MSgt. Shooter Person

yes,and no. im considering the fact you backed down because mandigo denied my 3 f/r i sent to him.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Shadowz, if you read correctly, you asked Acid and Mandingo if they wanted a match, and Acid said to look him up. Which means, if you see him in his match, go ahead and join. But it clearly shows that he didn't back down, so what the hell are you talking about?

By the way, we only keep our clan members on our Friends List, so don't bother sending anyone of us a FR. Just because Mandingo declined your FR doesn't mean that Acid, or any of us refused to fight you. How are you gonna say that Acid backed down, if Mandingo was the one to decline your FR?

MSgt. Shooter Person

lol...^thats says it all^ i dont play noobs who need to use sheild glitch,sorry.

MSgt. Shooter Person

[face_rolling_eyes] Yea ok dude....since you say so then that must be true. [face_rolling_eyes] You keep sweating us every single day. You keep coming in as if the match results are going to change in your favor. Like I told you before, your partners leave the match all the time. And it's not our fault that you are left alone. Go cry yourself a river somewhere else....we don't need to have you in our match. Or you can find yourself a teammate that will stay for a full 15 mins.

We don't use the mics cause we have nothing to say to anyone. Not to mention we avoid a lot of verbal arguments that way. In a way it's funny to hear you b*tch & moan though. Cause that's all you do when you join our match.

As for the "shield glitch". Now I caught you in a lie. Since I'm the host, I'm unable to do that. So that's quite a story you're making up there. Let me know how that one turns out. Oh I see, it turns out that you thought you were better than us, and that you couldn't be beaten. You're just like a handful of others here in this demo. It's all cool until you get hot & bothered when someone else comes along and ends it for you right there.

ShadowZ....you say you sent Mandingo a FR. So "Mandingo" was his GT? And if he declined it, why would you assume that I backed down? Once again you are utterly confused. [face_raised_brow]

MSgt. Shooter Person

why do you feel the need to write my name as "shadowZ"? not one capital in my name and people still spell it wrong. his gt was if i remember correctly " killerdaft" but then again it was such a long time ago and i havent been on live for awhile that i cant remember correctly.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Still doesn't answer my main question.

MSgt. Shooter Person

because hmm YOU and HIM are in the same clan maybe???

MSgt. Shooter Person

Come to think of it....did I not say for you to look us up. I don't remember ever telling you to send us FR. Just like Nation Uprise said, we don't accept FR from any other players as long as they're part of our clan. If anyone wants to play us, they'll enter our match. Anyone who doesn't, I'm sure they can either join some other match, or host thier own. Simple as that.

MSgt. Shooter Person

lol,have fun getting challenges without a FR.

MSgt. Shooter Person

anyone wants to play us, they'll enter our match. Anyone who doesn't, I'm sure they can either join some other match, or host thier own. Simple as that.
    - Acid

......soooo you basically won't play off your server then??

MSgt. Shooter Person

and Shadowz to your other statement about how vbi is the only team you and prophecy cant beat, ask prophecy to tell you bout the time when i beat him 20-2 on my server and 20-11 on his, then we'll do this little "scrimmage".

MSgt. Shooter Person

count me in the crim, when the real game is out that is
    shadows ire and me... are like the best at least when there is no lag

MSgt. Shooter Person

......soooo you basically won't play off your server then?? -C3RV3ZA

I'd rather play in a lagless server. You can't guarantee any other servers to be lagless. I've played many on off servers, & In mine. I hear complaints on playing on off servers. I haven't gotten any complaints yet from my server. Not even the Brits have any problems at all. All I have to say if indeed my match laggs for you, just leave the match. I don't expect anyone to stay on a laggy server. I sure as hell won't either.

Iron Guard

Wreck im not going to lie. You are the best Szalor/Reflecting person ive played. But i play better with a good teammate. Yea you might own me 1v1....But with shadow 2v2 will be different. Im not the best UC2 person, and i know it.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I know I play better 2v2, also. So we'll see what happens. And I didnt mean that too sound mean up there, it was more directed towards shadowz and his shot at me then calling you a bad player, because your not a bad player, but I am certain that me and Colin can beat you two.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Thats a lame excuse to stay on your server. I've played on your server before a few times. It's horrible but i'll still play without complaining about my crappy connnection to your server. the only thing that bugs mre about you is all you do is whore the hell out of reflect. I don't know if you know this since you apperently won't leave your server but whoreing the reflect on your server is hella cheap. its 10x easier to reflect on your server and anyone who whores the reflect, like you have whenever i've played you, are lame and should play off their server. Moral is whoreing your server so you dont lag, or have shot delay, or because it's 10x easier to reflect, or because they don't have any chance of dodgeing a meelee attack if your semi close, and you can fire 3 rockets while everyone else can only fire 2 is really gay. everyone else can deal with lag and shot delay. Why cant you? get of your lan connection

MSgt. Shooter Person

Who was that directed to?

Iron Guard

Hes talking about Acid.

MSgt. Shooter Person

funny thing is,most of vbi whos played on my server compliments on how theres no lag.Also wreck,big deal you beat him 1v1,your point is? do you REALLY want me to play you 1v1 and have the funness of owning you with headshots since szalor is one of the easiest to headshot? and trust me,spam reflecting wont work.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast