Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    MSgt. Shooter Person

I post my monsters here because its the ideas forum and not everything i create is actually complete enough to release, I see this thread more of a place to show off my works in progress rather than to say "I have this you dont" just because they're not a download straight away dosen't mean there wont be one in the future

MSgt. Shooter Person

He's got a good point...

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by xkznanna
    show off my works in progress rather than to say "I have this you dont"e
    that means the same thing really, besides he wasnt shwing off his works in progress, he was promoting the monsters he already has and is using. This is a fact by him stating "you want to steal my monsters that are on my servers". this might be the idea sharing section but this thread has become known as the "i have a monster/request here it is" not a " look at what i've got thread" The only point is , dont post things such as " i have made this and this and that and you cant have it" :heart:

not having a rant at you zkznanna, this is focued on people like "Fire" and whoever made a fake account to make nasty comments. Basically., dont post something and deny anyone to have it.... it just makes you look .. well. :noob:

:heart: :heart:

@zkznanna, every monster you have posted about you have clearly stated at what state they were in. where as certain new comers have clearly stated: " i have made this ... and now i have made this, and this, i might make this, v2.... you cant have it tho" (even tho his posts have been removed)

MSgt. Shooter Person

Erm. One question. After looking through the list of mods I noticed the stormtrooper blaster rifle, but its the one for UT2003. I've already tried this and it crashes the game as soon as you try to fire the weapon. Has it been modified to work with 2004??

MSgt. Shooter Person

yes, i fixed it for ut2004, and me, EvilEngine and Hazel.H even made a version 2 of it. they are both available from my website.

MSgt. Shooter Person

i have a question, i deiced to blow out my gateways server and run a INV server.i would like it very much of some of you guys and gals could do me a huge favor and tell me what line(s) to add to my serverpackages, when i set the serverpackages in my server.ini file i noticed that some times my server will crash,when i add muts to my server packages what is the file extension i should go by for example when running the worm2k4 mut what is the extension i should go by? do i go by the .INT extension, the .UCL extension, the .U extension? like say the files in the mut says work2k4v3.ucl,worm2k4.int,worm2k4.u which file extension should i pay attention to? reason i'm asking is because most of the time i will go by what the .INT file says and some people tell me i have to go by what the name of the .UCL file is then i have other people tell me i have to go by what the name ofthe .U file is.

another question is when i push models and skins such as the bender model and the bender voice pack what is the extension should i pay attention to cause there is files like bender.u,bender.ucl bender.upl ETC much help would be great

MSgt. Shooter Person

try reading the readme file supplied with most files that'll usally tell you wot you need to know

MSgt. Shooter Person

i read all of them and i got the ones such as monsterpackini2 that will tell me what line to add but some of the models like the megatron or bender models tell me just to throw the files in my ut2004 directory..they didn't tell me what lines to add to the serverpackages . i know some of the skins i can add them to the server packages and they'll work with no problems like the raptor model and the raptor voice...they'll work fine and the server will push them to clients but models like the bender for some reason crash the server when i go to add it to the server packages.

MSgt. Shooter Person

when doing serverpackages, you normally dont have to add any lines for a mutator as it it automatically added (unless its a really old mut).

You need to specify the .u, not the .ucl etc...

For monsterpacks such as mine (monsterpackiniv2), if you use the preloader included, then you dont need any lines. but if you dont then the only line you need is monsterpackiniv2, as the .u file contains all the information about what needs to be downloaded for it to work. in that case. it will automatically tell everyone to download the bender,effigy,monsta skin etc....

basically., dont add any serverpackage lines except .u ones. For example, if somone made a "myBenderMonsterAddon.u" file/monster, the .u already knows that it needs the bender skin etc.. as the code is embedded in the system file. :heart:

MSgt. Shooter Person

oh yes one more thing, in my v2 of the monsterpreloader. it says MonsterPackINIv3, i wil lbe releasing it soon, it will have 1 more monster and each monster file will be seperate so you dont need al the skins to add just one monster to the server. there will also be RPG version or certain monsters and a Linux version of Magdalena, as she seems to make clients crash sometimes (after the game ha sended) on a Linux server :S

MSgt. Shooter Person

ok so just go by what the .u files say..got it thx man:up: so i can just throw the files up on the server and choose them for the mut list and i don't have 2 worry bout the serverpackages line it'll add it in by itself.awesome LOL that'll save me alot of trouble..thx man

MSgt. Shooter Person

Unhappy Many errors of SatoreMonsterpack

Can sombody help me how i can fix the Errors (Warnings) from the SatoreMonsterpack i don't know what too do any more :

Warning: FakeMonsterWeapon DM-BCD-Basketball2k4 FakeMonsterWeapon (Function Engine.Weapon.IsFiring:003E) Accessed None 'FireMode'
    Warning: FakeMonsterWeapon DM-BCD-Basketball2k4 FakeMonsterWeapon (Function Engine.Weapon.IsFiring:0052) Accessed None 'FireMode'
    Warning: FakeMonsterWeaponDM-BCD-Basketball2k4 .FakeMonsterWeapon (Function Engine.Weapon.IsFiring:003E) Accessed None 'FireMode'
    Warning: FakeMonsterWeapon DM-BCD-Basketball2k4 .FakeMonsterWeapon (Function Engine.Weapon.IsFiring:0052) Accessed None 'FireMode'
    Warning: FakeMonsterWeapon DM-DM-BCD-Basketball2k4 .FakeMonsterWeapon (Function Engine.Weapon.IsFiring:003E) Accessed None 'FireMode'

Warning: SMPGameRule DM-BCD-Basketball2k4 .SMPGameRule (Function satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPGameRule.FindPlayerStart: 000F) Accessed None 'Player'
    Warning: SMPGameRule Warning: SMPGameRule .DM-BCD-Basketball2k4 SMPGameRule (Function satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPGameRule.FindPlayerStart: 000F) Accessed None 'Player'
    Warning: SMPGameRule DM-BCD-Basketball2k4 SMPGameRule

Warning: SMPGiantGasbagBelch DM-BCD-Basketball2k4.SMPGiantGasbagBelch (Function satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPGiantGasbagBelch.PostBegi nPlay:000C) Accessed None 'SmokeTrail'

Warning: FakeMonsterWeapon DM-BCD-Basketball2k4 FakeMonsterWeapon (Function Engine.Weapon.IsFiring:003E) Accessed None 'FireMode'
    This error is coming from hardcode that cant be accessed by the fakemonsterweapon , (the only mod/mut i know that uses a fakemonsterweapon is RPG, the error is in that code)

Warning: SMPGameRule DM-BCD-Basketball2k4 .SMPGameRule (Function satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPGameRule.FindPlayerStart: 000F) Accessed None 'Player'
    This is a common satore error, just ignore it, its a "hack" so monsters can spawn almost anywhere.
    Warning: SMPGiantGasbagBelch DM-BCD-Basketball2k4.SMPGiantGasbagBelch (Function satoreMonsterPackv120.SMPGiantGasbagBelch.PostBegi nPlay:000C) Accessed None 'SmokeTrail'
    Another common error, again just ignore it. Its in satore.

These are probably the 3 most common invasion errors, dont worry about them

Unhappy so its the RPG FakeMonsterWeapon

How can i fix the Error From the RPG Because i have so much the same error about the Fakemonsterweapon i have like 200 all about that FakemonsterWeapon my UCC.Log is 55mb not normal it cause so much lag and server crash how you guys have it?
    do you have those errors many times?
    Last edited by Deadstriker; 08-14-2006 at 07:50 AM.

To fix it you would have to recode RPG not to give fakeweapons to the monsters and find another way of giving them the artifacts. But dont bother!!! and ask permission first!

I never get the error but thats because i dont play RPG, persoanl preference. My friend plays it and hosts a server sometimes, then i get the error.

Different computers can deal with the errors better, me and some friends were playing on our server and we noticed that a monster was causing some errors so we all played with it intentionally for a good 20 mins. Afterwards, my UT crashed and my log was over 500mb big , it froze my comp and i had to reboot. Where as my friends log was only 10mb, he has a better graphics card than me and more memory.

Maybe the RPG forums can help you out more with this error, they might advice a certain patch ?

Thumbs down Thanks INIQUITOUS

Quote Originally Posted by INIQUITOUS
    To fix it you would have to recode RPG not to give fakeweapons to the monsters and find another way of giving them the artifacts. But dont bother!!! and ask permission first!

I never get the error but thats because i dont play RPG, persoanl preference. My friend plays it and hosts a server sometimes, then i get the error.

Different computers can deal with the errors better, me and some friends were playing on our server and we noticed that a monster was causing some errors so we all played with it intentionally for a good 20 mins. Afterwards, my UT crashed and my log was over 500mb big , it froze my comp and i had to reboot. Where as my friends log was only 10mb, he has a better graphics card than me and more memory.

Maybe the RPG forums can help you out more with this error, they might advice a certain patch ?
    Thank you INIQUITOUS about the info of it

Thumbs down Dark Monsters in progress

Hi All! ok im working on a simple monster pack called DarkMonsters. i am working on the dark warlord that plays the queen teleport sound when it dies and plays 1 of 5 lightning sounds if it wishes to challenge you. its texture is darkened by simply going into unreal ed and making a texture that is a final blend that is darkened. i have the idea of shooting exact redeemer missiles, but i cant figure out how to change the projectile. i have the ammunitionclass set to darkmonsters.darkammo and the file darkammo.uc has the projectileclass set to xweapons.redeemerprojectile. i load up my file into a .u file and test out my monster. instead of redeemers, it shoots plain warlord seeking rockets. i need info on how to change monster projectiles.
    thanks

tgroombr

I'm not sure because i always use the correct upper and lower case, but maybe xweapon.redeemerprojectile should be XWeapons.RedeemerProjectile, can't see that being the problem tho. You seem to have everything in its corect place..AmmunitionClass=Class'darkmonsters.darkammo ', in the ammo you have this.. ProjectileClass=Class'XWeapons.RedeemerProjectile . 'maybe you mispelt something... on any occasion take a look at wehtams warlords, they shoot redeemers.

(simple mistakes such as AmmunitionClass==Class'myclass.myclass' (2 "=" ) ) will stil compile and won't give any error messages but it won't work.

Exclamation Projectile Change

You might want to see my uc files....

DarkWarlord.uc

class DarkWarlord extends Monster config(satoreMonsterPack);

var bool bRocketDir;

function bool SameSpeciesAs(Pawn P)
    {
    return ( (Monster(P) != None) && (P.IsA('Skaarj') || P.IsA('WarLord')) );
    }

function PostBeginPlay()
    {
    Super.PostBeginPlay();
    bMeleeFighter = (FRand() < 0.5);
    }

function Step()
    {
    PlaySound(sound'step1t', SLOT_Interact);
    }

function Flap()
    {
    PlaySound(sound'fly1WL', SLOT_Interact);
    }

function SetMovementPhysics()
    {
    SetPhysics(PHYS_Flying);
    }

function bool Dodge(eDoubleClickDir DoubleClickMove)
    {
    local vector X,Y,Z,duckdir;

GetAxes(Rotation,X,Y,Z);
    if (DoubleClickMove == DCLICK_Forward)
    duckdir = X;
    else if (DoubleClickMove == DCLICK_Back)
    duckdir = -1*X;
    else if (DoubleClickMove == DCLICK_Left)
    duckdir = Y;
    else if (DoubleClickMove == DCLICK_Right)
    duckdir = -1*Y;

SetPhysics(PHYS_Flying);
    if ( !bShotAnim && (FRand() < 0.3) )
    {
    bShotAnim = true;
    SetAnimAction('FDodgeUp');
    }
    Controller.Destination = Location + 200 * duckDir;
    Velocity = AirSpeed * duckDir;
    Controller.GotoState('TacticalMove', 'DoMove');
    return true;
    }

event Landed(vector HitNormal)
    {
    SetPhysics(PHYS_Walking);
    Super.Landed(HitNormal);
    }

event HitWall( vector HitNormal, actor HitWall )
    {
    if ( HitNormal.Z > MINFLOORZ )
    SetPhysics(PHYS_Walking);
    Super.HitWall(HitNormal,HitWall);
    }

singular function Falling()
    {
    SetPhysics(PHYS_Flying);
    }

simulated function PlayDirectionalDeath(Vector HitLoc)
    {
    if ( Physics == PHYS_Flying )
    PlayAnim('Dead2A');
    else
    PlayAnim('Dead1');
    }

function PlayTakeHit(vector HitLocation, int Damage, class<DamageType> DamageType)
    {
    if ( Damage > 50 )
    Super.PlayTakeHit(HitLocation,Damage,DamageType);
    }

simulated function PlayDirectionalHit(Vector HitLoc)
    {
    local name Anim;
    local float frame,rate;

if ( bShotAnim )
    return;

GetAnimParams(0, Anim,frame,rate);

if ( Anim == 'FDodgeUp' )
    return;
    TweenAnim('TakeHit', 0.05);
    }

function PlayVictory()
    {
    SetPhysics(PHYS_Falling);
    Controller.bPreparingMove = true;
    Acceleration = vect(0,0,0);
    bShotAnim = true;
    PlaySound(sound'laugh1WL',SLOT_Interact);
    SetAnimAction('Laugh');
    Controller.Destination = Location;
    Controller.GotoState('TacticalMove','WaitForAnim') ;
    }

function RangedAttack(Actor A)
    {
    if ( bShotAnim )
    return;

if ( Physics == PHYS_Flying )
    SetAnimAction('FlyFire');
    else if ( VSize(A.Location - Location) < MeleeRange + CollisionRadius + A.CollisionRadius )
    {
    SetAnimAction('Strike');
    if ( MeleeDamageTarget(45, (45000.0 * Normal(Controller.Target.Location - Location))) )
    PlaySound(sound'Threat1WL', SLOT_Talk);
    }
    else if ( !Controller.bPreparingMove && Controller.InLatentExecution(Controller.LATENT_MOV ETOWARD) )
    {
    SetPhysics(PHYS_Flying);
    SetAnimAction('FlyFire');
    }
    else
    {
    SetAnimAction('Fire');
    }
    bShotAnim = true;
    }

function vector GetFireStart(vector X, vector Y, vector Z)
    {
    return Location + 0.5 * CollisionRadius * (X+Z-Y);
    }

function FireProjectile()
    {
    local vector FireStart,X,Y,Z;
    local rotator ProjRot;
    local SeekingRocketProj S;
    if ( Controller != None )
    {
    GetAxes(Rotation,X,Y,Z);
    FireStart = GetFireStart(X,Y,Z);
    if ( !SavedFireProperties.bInitialized )
    {
    SavedFireProperties.AmmoClass = MyAmmo.Class;
    SavedFireProperties.ProjectileClass = MyAmmo.ProjectileClass;
    SavedFireProperties.WarnTargetPct = MyAmmo.WarnTargetPct;
    SavedFireProperties.MaxRange = MyAmmo.MaxRange;
    SavedFireProperties.bTossed = MyAmmo.bTossed;
    SavedFireProperties.bTrySplash = MyAmmo.bTrySplash;
    SavedFireProperties.bLeadTarget = MyAmmo.bLeadTarget;
    SavedFireProperties.bInstantHit = MyAmmo.bInstantHit;
    SavedFireProperties.bInitialized = true;
    }
    ProjRot = Controller.AdjustAim(SavedFireProperties,FireStart ,600);
    if ( bRocketDir )
    ProjRot.Yaw += 3072;
    else
    ProjRot.Yaw -= 3072;
    bRocketDir = !bRocketDir;
    S = Spawn(class'WarlordRocket',,,FireStart,ProjRot);
    S.Seeking = Controller.Enemy;
    PlaySound(FireSound,SLOT_Interact);
    }
    }

defaultproperties
    {
    bMeleeFighter=False
    bTryToWalk=True
    bBoss=True
    DodgeSkillAdjust=4.000000
    HitSound(0)=Sound'SkaarjPack_rc.WarLord.injur1WL'
    HitSound(1)=Sound'SkaarjPack_rc.WarLord.injur2WL'
    HitSound(2)=Sound'SkaarjPack_rc.WarLord.injur1WL'
    HitSound(3)=Sound'SkaarjPack_rc.WarLord.injur2WL'
    DeathSound(0)=Sound'satoreMonsterPackSound.Queen.T eleport1'
    ChallengeSound(0)=Sound'OutdoorAmbience.BThunder.B Thunder5'
    ChallengeSound(1)=Sound'OutdoorAmbience.BThunder.B Thunder1'
    ChallengeSound(2)=Sound'OutdoorAmbience.BThunder.B Thunder3'
    ChallengeSound(3)=Sound'OutdoorAmbience.BThunder.B Thunder4'
    FireSound=SoundGroup'WeaponSounds.RocketLauncher.R ocketLauncherFire'
    AmmunitionClass=Class'DarkMonsters.DarkAmmo'
    ScoringValue=10
    bCanFly=True
    MeleeRange=80.000000
    GroundSpeed=400.000000
    AirSpeed=500.000000
    Health=500
    MovementAnims(1)="RunF"
    MovementAnims(2)="RunF"
    MovementAnims(3)="RunF"
    TurnLeftAnim="Idle_Rest"
    TurnRightAnim="Idle_Rest"
    WalkAnims(1)="WalkF"
    WalkAnims(2)="WalkF"
    WalkAnims(3)="WalkF"
    AirAnims(0)="Fly"
    AirAnims(1)="Fly"
    AirAnims(2)="Fly"
    AirAnims(3)="Fly"
    TakeoffAnims(0)="Fly"
    TakeoffAnims(1)="Fly"
    TakeoffAnims(2)="Fly"
    TakeoffAnims(3)="Fly"
    AirStillAnim="Fly"
    TakeoffStillAnim="Fly"
    Mesh=VertMesh'SkaarjPack_rc.WarlordM'
    Skins(0)=FinalBlend'DarkMonsters.Skins.DarkWarLord '
    Skins(1)=FinalBlend'DarkMonsters.Skins.DarkWarLord '
    TransientSoundVolume=1.000000
    TransientSoundRadius=1500.000000
    CollisionRadius=47.000000
    CollisionHeight=78.000000
    Mass=300.000000
    }

DarkAmmo.uc

class DarkAmmo extends Ammunition;

defaultproperties
    {
    ProjectileClass=Class'XWeapons.RedeemerProjectile'
    }

Quote Originally Posted by tgroombr
    function FireProjectile()
    {
    local vector FireStart,X,Y,Z;
    local rotator ProjRot;
    local SeekingRocketProj S;
    if ( Controller != None )
    {
    GetAxes(Rotation,X,Y,Z);
    FireStart = GetFireStart(X,Y,Z);
    if ( !SavedFireProperties.bInitialized )
    {
    SavedFireProperties.AmmoClass = MyAmmo.Class;
    SavedFireProperties.ProjectileClass = MyAmmo.ProjectileClass;
    SavedFireProperties.WarnTargetPct = MyAmmo.WarnTargetPct;
    SavedFireProperties.MaxRange = MyAmmo.MaxRange;
    SavedFireProperties.bTossed = MyAmmo.bTossed;
    SavedFireProperties.bTrySplash = MyAmmo.bTrySplash;
    SavedFireProperties.bLeadTarget = MyAmmo.bLeadTarget;
    SavedFireProperties.bInstantHit = MyAmmo.bInstantHit;
    SavedFireProperties.bInitialized = true;
    }
    ProjRot = Controller.AdjustAim(SavedFireProperties,FireStart ,600);
    if ( bRocketDir )
    ProjRot.Yaw += 3072;
    else
    ProjRot.Yaw -= 3072;
    bRocketDir = !bRocketDir;
    S = Spawn(class'WarlordRocket',,,FireStart,ProjRot);
    S.Seeking = Controller.Enemy;
    PlaySound(FireSound,SLOT_Interact);
    }
    }
    Theres your problem, its calling the seekingrocket from there.

MSgt. Shooter Person

heres fred........
    I've made him to help learning with the animation and importing,
    basically keeping it simple already learned how to make an animation rigg

only made a couple of animations for him but he's gonna be a nice easy monster that moves quite slow (kinda creeply)
    ..i`'ve made a skin for him but its kinda silly so here's the uv map if anybody wants to skin him
    (he looked nice with the skaarj pupue skin on him kinda a muddy green with no eyes)

i`ve only made a few animations for him and the script is very basic but hes kinda fun ..

Download Ae][fred here......

Last edited by Bananna_manuk; 08-20-2006 at 10:10 AM.

aw he looks cute i wish i had the time to start learning animations in maya....

good job

Big Grin Sweet Idea

I was on Bananna's Ae][Clan server and met this guy named HELLMACHINE and we talked and came up with monster ideas. One sweet idea he came up with was an egg that would tackle and gain strength for attacking like exp in RPG. Once it would level up it would morph into a pupae and then a skaarj and then a queen. I thought this would be a nice monster called the Ae][MorphingEgg. I thought i would share this idea with you guys and see what we can do. I am about to release my DarkMonsters, they are finally done. Maybe we could put these on your servers.

Thanks.

tgroombr

Default DarkMonsters Release

Yes!! It is fianlly done. DarkMonsters! Here is a link if anyone would like to try it. Dont expect much, it was fun making it.

Here it is:

http://home.comcast.net/~kgroombr/tg...rkMonsters.zip

MSgt. Shooter Person

Looking forward to trying it...

It needs a read-me or txt file with the monsters names...
    Flak! it's "whats for dinner"

Thumbs down Class Names

Sorry about that. Here are the lines:

For Monster Manager add:

MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[DARK] DarkKrall",MonsterClassName="DarkMonsters.DarkKral l",bUseMonster=True,bUseGibReduction=True)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[DARK] DarkManta",MonsterClassName="DarkMonsters.DarkMant a",bUseMonster=True,bUseGibReduction=True)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[DARK] DarkMercenary",MonsterClassName="DarkMonsters.Dark SMPMercenary",bUseMonster=True,bUseGibReduction=Tr ue)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[DARK] DarkMixQueen",MonsterClassName="DarkMonsters.DarkM ixSMPQueen",bUseMonster=True,bUseGibReduction=True )
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[DARK] DarkNaliFighter",MonsterClassName="DarkMonsters.Da rkSMPNaliFighter",bUseMonster=True,bUseGibReductio n=True)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[DARK] DarkQueen",MonsterClassName="DarkMonsters.DarkSMPQ ueen",bUseMonster=True,bUseGibReduction=True)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[DARK] DarkRazorFly",MonsterClassName="DarkMonsters.DarkR azorFly",bUseMonster=True,bUseGibReduction=True)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[DARK] DarkSkaarj",MonsterClassName="DarkMonsters.DarkSka arj",bUseMonster=True,bUseGibReduction=True)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[DARK] DarkSkaarjPupae",MonsterClassName="DarkMonsters.Da rkSkaarjPupae",bUseMonster=True,bUseGibReduction=T rue)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[DARK] DarkSkaarjTrooper",MonsterClassName="DarkMonsters. DarkSMPSkaarjTrooper",bUseMonster=True,bUseGibRedu ction=True)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[DARK] DarkSlith",MonsterClassName="DarkMonsters.DarkSMPS lith",bUseMonster=True,bUseGibReduction=True)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[DARK] DarkTitan",MonsterClassName="DarkMonsters.DarkSMPT itan",bUseMonster=True,bUseGibReduction=True)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[DARK] DarkWarlord",MonsterClassName="DarkMonsters.DarkWa rlord",bUseMonster=True,bUseGibReduction=True)

For Satore Monster Pack add:

MonsterTable=(MonsterName="DarkKrall",MonsterClass Name="DarkMonsters.DarkKrall'')
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="DarkManta",MonsterClass Name="DarkMonsters.DarkManta")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="DarkMercenary",MonsterC lassName="DarkMonsters.DarkSMPMercenary")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="DarkMixQueen",MonsterCl assName="DarkMonsters.DarkMixSMPQueen")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="DarkNaliFighter",Monste rClassName="DarkMonsters.DarkSMPNaliFighter")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="DarkQueen",MonsterClass Name="DarkMonsters.DarkSMPQueen")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="DarkRazorFly",MonsterCl assName="DarkMonsters.DarkRazorFly")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="DarkSkaarj",MonsterClas sName="DarkMonsters.DarkSkaarj")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="DarkSkaarjPupae",Monste rClassName="DarkMonsters.)
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="DarkSkaarjTrooper",Mons terClassName="DarkMonsters.DarkSMPSkaarjTrooper")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="DarkSlith",MonsterClass Name="DarkMonsters.DarkSMPSlith")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="DarkTitan",MonsterClass Name="DarkMonsters.DarkSMPTitan")
    MonsterTable=(MonsterName="DarkWarlord",MonsterCla ssName="DarkMonsters.DarkWarlord")

tgroombr

Angry Little Tiny Problem

Hi all! Ok I downloaded these Monster packs using a program called guts. These Packs are The WOP Monster Packs I currently have v117. It is not up for download and it never will be..... unless I secretly do it...... There is one Tiny thing but seems hard to fix. In Monster Manager these monsters are in the waves but they do not appear in game, however they only appear using summon codes. I look at my invasion radar and the monsters show up as blue. Im thinking the monsters might not be monsters but pawns. I was wondering how to convert it somehow into a monster. I could use some help. Just to wet your appetite these monsters im doing right now are DRAGONS!!!

Thanks

tgroombr
    Last edited by tgroombr; 08-30-2006 at 10:53 PM.

If you have made a new parent Monster class, and used that instead of original Monster.uc class then your monster will show up as blue and you will need to create your own monstercontroller and make the relevant changes... however the monsters should still spawn even if they are showing up as blue or as on a different team. Check you log for any errors or clues.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I think circus acts should be made.. clowns and midgets and stuff..

or mjaybe a cute animal monster pack.. every body wants to blow up kittens puppies and bunny rabbits

MSgt. Shooter Person

I liked the Dark Monsters.... They are a real pain on dark levels (no pun)

Dragons sound good...

Angry Little Tiny Problem

The thing is that I didnt create it, And I cant open up the u's in UnrealEd the class ''WOPMonsterPack_v117.WOPMonsterPackConfig'' is messing with my editor so I cant export the scripts. However on Monster Madness Server the dragons show up and so do everything else. I cant connect to that server again because I was banned........ You might have to get on there. My log doesnt talk about any errrors or warnings. Thanks.

P.S. Im glad you like my monsters.

tgroombr
    Last edited by tgroombr; 08-31-2006 at 04:19 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

you mean anything like this ??

MSgt. Shooter Person

Looks very cool....

Have you got it in-game yet?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yeah... I like The Grey Gargoyle and Fire Drake...

MSgt. Shooter Person

unfortunatly not yet i made a couple of animations for him but they're not very good Didn't know how to rig when i made them

But now i do so i've turned my attention back to fireRoc as he fits in with wot I'm trying to learn at the moment hopfully he'll be finnished in the next week or two here's a couple of his animation to wet your appetites

the last anim was made by FakeTruth and made me smile :P
    Last edited by Bananna_manuk; 09-01-2006 at 07:38 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

WOW !

MSgt. Shooter Person

Some great work coming along here, I do like the look of those Roc creatures and that last 'John Travolta' animation is a must to keep as a taunt! Well done.

Duca

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast