Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Did you make muzzleflashes for all bulletweapons?

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by meowcat View Post
    Any other last requests?
    Apart from more sound variety, no.
    Béla Andràs Benedek Voicepack
    Anthony Cole Voicepack (both are Characters from the real-time strategy game "Paraworld") New mirrors thanks to Tux Android!

Extended Robot Voice

Redeemer

I've completed all of the custom animations now (the Bot, Alien, Jugg, Merc/Necris/Nightmare, Skaarj species all have the custom player sitting animations) and got the code set up for all of it (and it appears to work in net games too).

@ Kaal979: Do you mean new muzzle flashes, or did I miss some?
    @ Baryonyx: I'll see what I can do (will try to update the LAV-25's main gun sound if nothing else).

On a side note, do you guys think that the Blackhawk and AH-6 Littlebird helicopters are too powerful? I feel like I could do a little more with them (maybe make the copilot functions more interesting) Any thoughts?
    "What do you mean it doesn't exist clientside?"
    YARM: where player's Lean, Prone, Mantle, Dash, Crouch Jump, 'Parkour' and slide around all with generic realistic weapons!
    Meowcat's Mods for UT2K4:
    Yet Another Real-life Mod: Realistic weapons, unoriginal gameplay, w/ cheap CODMW knockoff mutator
    TD Vehicles: HUMV, MI4Hound, Motorcycle, IFAV Jeep, UH-60, MH-53 & AH-6 Helicopters, Abrams Tank
    Jetpacks for UT2k4! rev 4

Redeemer

Well, I do think that especially the Littlebird is OP, but I like to drive tanks and flyers are always OP against tanks. =P
    Apart from that I would say you could do little to balance it out, maybe limit the amount of rockets that can be fired at once if that's possible, so you have some sort of a reload time after a certain amount of rockets.
    Anthony Cole Voicepack (both are Characters from the real-time strategy game "Paraworld") New mirrors thanks to Tux Android!

Extended Robot Voice

Redeemer

Good suggestion Baryonyx! I tried out a "reload" time after every 12 missiles are fired from the AH-6 and it seems a bit better (though I may lower it some more). I've got "moving control levers/control sticks" in the AH-6/MH-6 and Blackhawk helicopters now (the control stick, collective lever, and yaw pedals). I'll see if I can upload a "semi-release candidate" version in the next day or two with all of the updates (used the new LAV-25 shot sound too) for testing.

The last bigger thing on my list of things to do is remake the hummer/HMMWV model and skins (I just redid the IFAV).
    YARM: where player's Lean, Prone, Mantle, Dash, Crouch Jump, 'Parkour' and slide around all with generic realistic weapons!
    Yet Another Real-life Mod: Realistic weapons, unoriginal gameplay, w/ cheap CODMW knockoff mutator
    TD Vehicles: HUMV, MI4Hound, Motorcycle, IFAV Jeep, UH-60, MH-53 & AH-6 Helicopters, Abrams Tank

@ Kaal979: Do you mean new muzzle flashes, or did I miss some?
    Dunno - i thought this was the mod
    which earlier had absolutely none!

P.S.: I also want to remind that there
    absolutely no jetpack mod exists that
    counts as aircraft that bots used them.
    Last edited by Kaal979; 11-13-2014 at 04:32 PM.

Redeemer

Good suggestion Baryonyx!
    Don't forget to do this for the Blackhawk too.

Kaal: The Stake launcher mod has the option to add wings to all players, and with this mod bots use flying path nodes. Might be worth checking out.

Extended Robot Voice

Redeemer

Ok added the rocket limit to the Blackhawk too. Here is an interim release candidate version with the updates so far. I still need to remake the hummer model before I will be considering this complete (so there is still time for me to make some more changes).

Latest revision 129 can be downloaded here (sorry won't be adding to ModDB until I've got it more finalized).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345