Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Redeemer

That's meowcat's YARM mod... Look at his signature or search for YARM in the forum or google.
    BÚla AndrÓs Benedek Voicepack
    Anthony Cole Voicepack (both are Characters from the real-time strategy game "Paraworld") New mirrors thanks to Tux Android!

Extended Robot Voice

MSgt. Shooter Person

and heres another think i would like to suggest about the vehicle mod.. Yeas its awesome like hell as i said before.
    more thing i want be added to the mod is enable Driver use the gunners gun Example: the Scout motorCycle
    Second think why is the "Daredevill" thingy doesent work on this mod? i Use realy awesome and big Stunts on the Scout motorCycle but when i land Perfectly i dont Receive the "Daredevil" thinky i mean message that appear in Purple color: "Daredevil! Level "X" and etc"
    I dont like the new smilles

Redeemer

@ Baryonyx: Yeah, I had originally not wanted to do the mirror UV mapping, but it sure did help with the texture detail while not bumping up the overall texture dimensions (which is even sillier now that I've been adding higher res versions back into the .utx file for some of the vehicle skins). Do you have any recommended camo patterns/color sets? I'm not really sure how to address the mirror UVing (and I'm not going to spend the time to re-UV and texture them all) aside from making some very careful camo pattern choices along the mirrored plane/edge.

@ maxim123: Thank you for trying the mod out! I'm usually willing to add features if it is not too much beyond what is already there (a lot of times I will add configuration variables that won't be in the mutator menu, but are adjustable in the .ini file). I think I may have removed some of the "stunt code", I'll take a look and maybe add it back in. For some vehicles I intentionally limited the driver from having weapons because the vehicle would be too dominant otherwise, or, as in the case of the AH6 Helicopter, I limited the weapon damage to a lower value and the health to the same as other similar vehicles so that they could be a similar replacement for the default vehicles (the AH6 has the same health as the Raptor, the minigun does between 77 and 133 damage per second where the Raptor plasma does 125 damage per sec etc.). If you have any other specific suggestions go ahead and list them in this thread, no promises that I will implement them but I will definitely consider it.

I probably will not be making any other "new vehicle" types after this release (mainly because I think this next release will have covered most of the feasible land/air type vehicles suitable for UT2k4 maps) but I have no problem tweaking existing versions or adding polish to them. It would also be very easy for any other players to create their own subclasses of the vehicles in this pack with their own specific weapon sets etc.

P.S. If I can ever get the Karma physics code set up correctly (to transition from "onground/wheeled" movement to jet aircraft movement) I *may* make a jet fighter or two. I don't want to use the AirPower code since its collision models are based on the old collision cylinder instead of the karma collision boxes, but may eventually just release the existing harrier/mig35 using that code...
    "What do you mean it doesn't exist clientside?"
    YARM: where player's Lean, Prone, Mantle, Dash, Crouch Jump, 'Parkour' and slide around all with generic realistic weapons!
    Meowcat's Mods for UT2K4:
    Yet Another Real-life Mod: Realistic weapons, unoriginal gameplay, w/ cheap CODMW knockoff mutator
    TD Vehicles: HUMV, MI4Hound, Motorcycle, IFAV Jeep, UH-60, MH-53 & AH-6 Helicopters, Abrams Tank
    Jetpacks for UT2k4!

Redeemer

Well I thought the blue team could use something like this: [Picture]
    And the red team could get this: [Picture]

If you make it mostly stripy it could still look good even though it is mirrored... *thoughtful face*
    BÚla AndrÓs Benedek Voicepack
    Anthony Cole Voicepack (both are Characters from the real-time strategy game "Paraworld") New mirrors thanks to Tux Android!

Extended Robot Voice

Redeemer

@Baryonyx: thanks for posting those pics, I think those can be accomplished for the tank! Part of the reason that I used the "flat" colors for the tank and other vehicles is because that was the way most of the military vehicles were painted when I was in Iraq ten years ago.
    Last edited by meowcat; 01-11-2014 at 03:51 AM.
    "What do you mean it doesn't exist clientside?"
    YARM: where player's Lean, Prone, Mantle, Dash, Crouch Jump, 'Parkour' and slide around all with generic realistic weapons!
    Meowcat's Mods for UT2K4:
    Yet Another Real-life Mod: Realistic weapons, unoriginal gameplay, w/ cheap CODMW knockoff mutator
    TD Vehicles: HUMV, MI4Hound, Motorcycle, IFAV Jeep, UH-60, MH-53 & AH-6 Helicopters, Abrams Tank
    Jetpacks for UT2k4!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234