Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Hi. Its awesome to work in a video game industry. i am working in a korean gaming company. full of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by vickyjohn View Post
    Hi. Its awesome to work in a video game industry. i am working in a korean gaming company. full of fun.
    Is it possible to work at home and to colaborate?
    when i'm not busy i like to play boy games .

Collaboration remotely can be done, but needs huge amounts of coordination and dedication from.both the sides. Also, I doubt any big companies do it either.

My experience in Games is just about 2 years now, that too, it was with a local Startup which did not do well at all and shut down just last week. Thankfully I got a better job as a Unity Developer before that. Had a pretty rough time working for the last one, but hopefully the new one will be better.

On the other hand, just a couple of weeks back I have even applied for Epic Games as a Technical Artist :P

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

Video Gaming Industries are gaining ground at a faster pace; opens the new opportunity for the young programmers to move into this industry. There are several roles and responsibilities to get into the video game industry, but before applying for job in video game industry you need to know what kind of job you are applying for.

Producer: Manages the Budget of the game.

Designer: Responsible for how the game will work, story, dialogues etc.

Programmer: Writes the code of the game to make things happens.

Artist: Responsible for arts and sketch.

Read the full Roles and Responsibilities: http://techplusreviews.com/how-to-ru...ng-technology/

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567