MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Collision Issues

ok, so when i started work on this map it was in the UT2003 editor, so when i moved it over to ut2004, i wasnt suprised when there was a little bit of an error. all the trees in my level, which were copied from tokara forest in ut2003, suddenly had no collision. so i figured i needed to change a property in the collision settings, but i fiddle around and cannot get them to have collision. so i thought id copy the meshes from tokara forest in ut2004, just take a lot of time to replace them with the ones copied form tokara forest, which i figured would have collision in my map, since they had it in the origonal map, but when i move them over, they suddenly have no collision. is there anyway to make them have collision without having to put blocking volumes over eveything?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Hi

Im at work so im working from memory here. It could be the trees have a low poly collision mesh but that its hidden in Ued. If they are anything like thise in CTF-Magma you'll need to go into the groups thingy and unhide them in there.