MSgt. Shooter Person

Red face Trying to find Someplace that actually carries a large percentage of map realsed

Ok I've been around to different sites like, nalicity, unrealplanet, and some other ones like ut2004files.com, but I was wondering, is there anyplace that actually has a large portion of user submissions put up daily??, What i mean is all these websites seem to have a different collection of user posted maps up and it gets a little confusing. So is there some place that recieves a large portion of all maps being put out? A place i could got to and not have to scan like 5 or 6 other websites to see if anything new has come?

Iron Guard

www.unrealplayground.com, or even better go check the user, map and mods section, u can usually find new ones there everday

Redeemer

Unfortunately, no one site will ever be 'the' definitive location for all map uploads.

Nalicity is about the best I know of.

It's the same with other games though, if that's any comfort. Take Q3... LvL is the #1 resource for maps, but it by no means carries all of them.

MSgt. Shooter Person

lol i suppose im just spoiled by effiles.com, they had like 90% of all the maps that came out for elite force lol, though that game was a startrek one so there weren't a whole lot of options as to where to post maps rofl

Iron Guard

Originally posted by TheGreatFoo
    Unfortunately, no one site will ever be 'the' definitive location for all map uploads.

Nalicity is about the best I know of.

It's the same with other games though, if that's any comfort. Take Q3... LvL is the #1 resource for maps, but it by no means carries all of them.
    NaliCity isn't that good anymore, they don't get enough submissions and their map-viewing system is worthless for looking up old maps (no sort-by-date function last time I looked).

I use Unreal Playground, Insite (www.planetunreal.com/insite) for reviews, and this forum's Maps & Muts section, as well as UTStats sometimes. If you're willing to sort through all the crap at sites like UT2003HQ and UT2003Files, you might find some good stuff, but it's a pain to find.