15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I pity these fools.. haha!

9 60.00%
  • I Whine! Goddamn it!

6 40.00%
    MSgt. Shooter Person

Invader Zim & GIR Voicepack

1st Pimp Ever!

Here's a voicepack I put together from the Invader Zim show.
    I tired to use the funniest sound clips I could get my grubby hands on. I got alot of help from Rainecloud and it got a 5 out of 5 rating so please, enjoy! Comments welcomed...

http://voiceshrine.beyondunreal.com/newsite/misc.htm

If your a fan of the show and want to hear some other clips that are not in the voicepack please head on down to:

http://www.siberkat.com/zimdex.html
    Last edited by legacy-Chicken_Feet; 04-17-2004 at 02:10 PM.

Skaarj

Well... You beat me to it. I was in the process of doing the same voicepack, the only real difference was I was doing just GIR. I'll prolly still make it atleast by myself and maybe just put it out just in case someone like me wants just Gir.

MSgt. Shooter Person

How's the quality? Are they clear or are they bad rips?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Originally posted by Derris
    Well... You beat me to it. I was in the process of doing the same voicepack, the only real difference was I was doing just GIR. I'll prolly still make it atleast by myself and maybe just put it out just in case someone like me wants just Gir.
    I say the more Invader Zim stuff out there the better. I think a voice pack of only GIR is a great idea so go ahead and make one and release it over at the voiceshrine. My Voicepack has mostly Zim in it with GIR throwing in his two cents from time to time.

How's the quality? Are they clear or are they bad rips?
    I really took my time with this voicepack being that it was my first release of anything I've ever done and I wanted it to be just right. It got a 5 out of 5 rating over at the voiceshrine. I believe most of the voices are clear with maybe 3-4 which are 80% clear. There are 97 different clips so I think that a high percentage of clear sounds. Give it a try you could always delete it afterwards

Skaarj

Excellent, as you can see from my name I will be using this. Saves me the time of trying and converting my Worms Armegeddon voice pak.

Know where to get any good Zim or Gir models for UT2k4? Or a place to request them?

Skaarj

I love it! What I want to know is what your next project is...keep up the great work!!!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Invader_Zim:

Thanks for the kind words, I knew that I wasn't the only Zim fan out there I saw a Quake 3 model of GIR over at Polycount so if you have that game, jump on it. I don't know of any Zim/Gir model being made for 2K4, I know I'd like to work on one but I also know that in order for me to release it I would have to be super happy with it, I am relatively new with all this 3D business so please don't wait on me I think Polycount has a request thread so that's one place. You could laso try here under general discussions, and you post in my thread also counts as a request, so hopefully some talented modeler is reading this
    <wink wink nudge nudge>

tmbstone:
    Thanks for the motivation. I'll be honest, the original lack of response made me wonder if putting it together was even worth it, but now that I've got at least 4 people interested I wouldn't mind doing other stuff UT related. As I mentioned to Zim, I'd like to work on putting a model together. I am currently working on a map but haven't decided what to do with it, so no screenes

Thanks again guyz

Redeemer
    Metro Manila, Philippines, Southeast Asia
    Last edited by Private Tux; 07-28-2012 at 05:24 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Has there been a Gir model made yet? If not, there should be.
    † Jesus is Godlike †