Skaarj

Default messy graphics with scope

Hi Guys,

Dunno if anyone else has this problem, i have recently installed ut 2003 and it runs like a dream, graphics are great, game play is great, however whenever i look through the scope on a sniper rifle i get piss poor graphics, lots of lines appear horizonitly making it difficult to see some things. At first i thought this was an effect, giving me the impression that i am looking through an electronic scope, however i have now come to the conclusion that i must have a problem cause it looks awful and renders the scope just about usless.

anyone got any ideas how i can sort this out

Tack

MSgt. Shooter Person

ok there ae some stripes planned as effect.... give you a link where you see how this is planned (it's in fact from ut2004 because I didn't find another one but afaik it's the same effect)
    http://www.beyondunreal.com/content/...a_ut2004-4.jpg

so watch this and see if it's the same for you... if yes everythings ok if no tell the differences

Skaarj

hi, thx for the link, however i cant open it to see the screen shot, get a forbidden message, telling me i dont have permission to access file? any ideas
    Tack

Palace Guard

Just go here, you can see that and the rest of the new UT2004 screenshots from there:
    Beyond Unreal

Skaarj

thx alot....looks like its in the design...lol thx for clearing that up for me guys
    tack

Palace Guard

No problem