Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    legacy-TweeD

Cool Ok Plz Read Very Imporatant!!

OK ON UT2003 ON THE CHAT THING OK WHERE YOU CLICK CHAT OK YOU NO HOW THE NEW WINDOW POPS UP N IT SAYS CONNEXT SERVER DELETE OR SUMTHYN THEN SAYS GOTO CAHT OR SUMTHYN OK ON THE SERVER THING I GOT STOND 1 DAY I THINK IT WAS YESTERDAY OK WELL I ACIDENTLY CLICKED THE DELTED BUTTON N THE SERVER WAS DELETED AND NOW I DONT NO WHUT THE SERVER IS NOW CAN SUM1 PLZ GOTO THE GAME N TELL ME THE SERVER THING PLZZZZ PRONTO I GOT A CLAN TO RUN =\PLZZZ HELPP

MSgt. Shooter Person

I dunno what yur talking about

MSgt. Shooter Person

Which clan ??? :weird:

MSgt. Shooter Person

Originally posted by Yakomo
    Which clan ???
    Yes I would also like to know who to avoid.

MSgt. Shooter Person

No, I really would love to have a little game

Just an idea: Repair your capslock key, start using interpunctuation and search the server in your default.ini or defuser.ini.
    Wormbo's UT/UT2004/UT3 mods | PlanetJailbreak | Unreal Wiki | Liandri Archives

<@Mych|Lockdown> ...and the award for the most creative spelling of "Jailbreak" goes to ... "Gandis Jealbrake Server"
    Note that your questions via PMs will be ignored if they actually belong in the forum.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Originally posted by Wormbo
    Just an idea: Repair your capslock key, start using interpunctuation and search the server in your default.ini or defuser.ini.
    Or, at least stay away from the delete button when you "GET STOND"...

(Better still...just don't get "STOND"...)

MSgt. Shooter Person

This post , unedited , should be used in anti-drug campaigns

legacy-<^|<iller^>

Originally posted by tired
    hehe it should lol

MSgt. Shooter Person

Default well..

I object being rude for newbies, as that will quickly drive them of from the game, but if someone is so stupid that he writes everything with CAPS on and uses words like sum1 etc. and cannot uses periods I do not see any reason we would like them to keep playing. I'm tired of people like this. Learn to write, then ask.

MSgt. Shooter Person

We interrupt this forum for a repeat post .

MSgt. Shooter Person

LoL.

If it ain't drugs , remember this - drinking White Out is unhealthy , and inhaling its fumes impairs ones ability to type in lower case with the appropriate spell checking and grammar.

Do not sit close to White Out during an exam , and don't have a little nip if you feel the urge to wet your appetite in desperation.

legacy-Pinder

Exclamation

Yes after all we are talking to members of the general public here, not sending an sms like a 13 year old girl.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Originally posted by [OC]Mr B
    Or, at least stay away from the delete button when you "GET STOND"...

(Better still...just don't get "STOND"...)
    i get stoned, i play...
    if i don't get stoned, i don't play...
    now, can you imagine what i have to go through on dry days? :bulb:

Skaarj

Default TweeD

OK ON UT2003 ON THE CHAT THING OK WHERE YOU CLICK CHAT OK YOU NO HOW THE NEW WINDOW POPS UP N IT SAYS CONNEXT SERVER DELETE OR SUMTHYN THEN SAYS GOTO CAHT OR SUMTHYN OK ON THE SERVER THING I GOT STOND 1 DAY I THINK IT WAS YESTERDAY OK WELL I ACIDENTLY CLICKED THE DELTED BUTTON N THE SERVER WAS DELETED AND NOW I DONT NO WHUT THE SERVER IS NOW CAN SUM1 PLZ GOTO THE GAME N TELL ME THE SERVER THING PLZZZZ PRONTO I GOT A CLAN TO RUN =\PLZZZ HELPP

Must be from mars,boy I want to join ur clan.

Prisoner 849

Har har, pwned.

legacy-_ut=n00b_

does anyone know a email for one of those "drug frees the way to be" people

also man, what clan u from? i would like to see if every1 in clan [cRAk] cant spell or if its just you

MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Re: Ok Plz Read Very Imporatant!!

Originally posted by TweeD
    Are you talking about an IRC channel? I need more information from you:up:

MSgt. Shooter Person

THIS THREAD SHOULD NEVER DIE.

legacy-_ut=n00b_

CAAN ME JOIINE KLAANE [1RST GRD] !!!???

MSgt. Shooter Person

Originally posted by _ut=n00b_
    CAAN ME JOIINE KLAANE [1RST GRD] !!!???
    Lol! so mean

I am caught up in childish forum wars. Instead of fixing the problem I contribute.

Originally posted by Slaughter
    We interrupt this forum for a repeat post .
    LMFAO!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Re: well..

Originally posted by scirmast
    I object being rude for newbies, as that will quickly drive them of from the game, but if someone is so stupid that he writes everything with CAPS on and uses words like sum1 etc. and cannot uses periods I do not see any reason we would like them to keep playing. I'm tired of people like this. Learn to write, then ask.
    well you really made me angry whit this post. i guess you are around 4 years old scirmast... if you are older so is it a shame. the reason i be angry when i read your post should be clear but obviously it dont is so i explain.

1. you seems to think newbies dont have right to play if you dont want it..

2. when a player ask something so is it for he need help whit it not hear how bad he type the question whit capslock. everybody arent good on spelling and write things correct and it is no reason to be mad on them for that.

3. i dont have english as mainlangue and i have also heard people like you complain and say i shouldent be here and i shouldent contuin playing because my spell. man that made me so damn sad and angry.

this 3 points are not only pointed at you scirmast.

Default Re: Ok Plz Read Very Imporatant!!

Originally posted by TweeD
    Uh, it's kinda early to be reading this without Cliff Notes.

Anyway, if you are talking about the IRC client, you may want to tryout mIrc. It's a stand alone IRC client that gives you a lot more options than the in game client. You never know, after using mIrc for awhile, you'll be able to idle like the pros!

Just so a search on Google for mIrc.

I am caught up in childish forum wars. Instead of fixing the problem I contribute.

Default Re: Re: well..

Originally posted by smooked
    well you really made me angry whit this post. i guess you are around 4 years old scirmast... if you are older so is it a shame. the reason i be angry when i read your post should be clear but obviously it dont is so i explain.

1. you seems to think newbies dont have right to play if you dont want it..

2. when a player ask something so is it for he need help whit it not hear how bad he type the question whit capslock. everybody arent good on spelling and write things correct and it is no reason to be mad on them for that.

3. i dont have english as mainlangue and i have also heard people like you complain and say i shouldent be here and i shouldent contuin playing because my spell. man that made me so damn sad and angry.

this 3 points are not only pointed at you scirmast.
    There's quite a difference between typing in all caps and spelling words like this, "sum1," and not having english as a main language. Those are two totally different situations. It's obvious that you tried to be coherent with your post. It's obvious that Tweed did not. I found nothing offensive in scirmast's post.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Re: Re: Re: well..

Originally posted by Iamthekiller
    There's quite a difference between typing in all caps and spelling words like this, "sum1," and not having english as a main language. Those are two totally different situations. It's obvious that you tried to be coherent with your post. It's obvious that Tweed did not. I found nothing offensive in scirmast's post.
    i see what you mean now and i can agree to your point of wiev. i guess i overreacted a little and sorry for that but i still cant see the point to why be so mad on people who spell wrong or use capslock. ok scirmast post was not so offense maybe but still have the feeling he want away all newbies and people who cant spell but i can have wrong about this. maybe scirmast can comment this and made it clear.

and i dident mean to offence scirmast personally i just dont get his point really and get that feelings when i read his post.

MSgt. Shooter Person

ummm...guys, this post is over a month old...let it die...obviously the guy doesnt come to these forums anymore or does but just doesnt care.

-TriX

MSgt. Shooter Person

oh lol yeay but i dident know that :sour: but it was little interesting anyway

legacy-ZENT

ok, he runs a clan, yet screws up and is unable to explain his prob cuz he's trying so hard to type 1337.:down:

MSgt. Shooter Person

Originally posted by ZENT
    ok, he runs a clan, yet screws up and is unable to explain his prob cuz he's trying so hard to type 1337.:down:
    Who do you speak about???????

legacy-ZENT

Originally posted by smooked
    Who do you speak about???????

if you had read the original post, you'd know who i was speaking of...:bulb:

MSgt. Shooter Person

Originally posted by ZENT
    if you had read the original post, you'd know who i was speaking of...:bulb:
    oupps sorry man i see what you mean hehe. ofcourse i readed it before but forgetted that part hehe

MSgt. Shooter Person

we all made mistages sometimes

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yeah, and the biggest one (mistake) is keeping this thread going

just kidding of course

MSgt. Shooter Person

hm im bored

legacy-_ut=n00b_

well thanks for the bump and email in my inbox so i could read that brilliant post...

Originally posted by _ut=n00b_
    well thanks for the bump and email in my inbox so i could read that brilliant post...
    I think that would be your own fault, for subscribing to such a freaking stupid thread.

No offense.

legacy-_ut=n00b_

no need to tell me that
    i know that that would be my fault and i was kidding anyway when i said that
    but at least i got 1 more post...

MSgt. Shooter Person

Originally posted by tired

MSgt. Shooter Person

This is my first post in this forum ever and, in the spirit of - start as you mean to go on - I figured I should try and get involved in the dumbest topic on the board. I agree with everyone who's posted here so far, with the exception of myself, who is seldom ever right about anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast