Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Henrik's project updates: KismetKid, Brute, Thurible, Pikeman

Henrik
    Thanks Steve_T!

Next bit of cool news, Kismet Kid the game is very much still alive: In fact it is going to be a series of free mini-games (frameworks) each with very different gameplay concepts, set in the Kismet Kid universe.

They are not standalone games, meaning anyone who wants to play them must have UDK. The point is they will help as a starting point for all kinds of different projects and show people what Kismet and UDK can truly do when it comes to more casual type games.

Being mini games, look for these to be released on a very quick basis. I have finally solved a major bug I was having with this whole "doing games in kismet" thing and set to move forward.

Henrik
    Thurible: update 2

Basically added a few animations and coinciding placeholder sounds. Idle, Jump, Attack 2, and replaced the original walk cycle.

Henrik
    Brute visual updates:

Henrik
    Also a new Scaleform tutorial on adding mid game menus, dialog popups etc and how to trigger them using proximity to an area, object, person etc. 40 minute tut!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_xMItHy9v8

Henrik
    I've written a couple more new tracks for my games, feel free to have a listen:

Henrik

cube2222
    Sounds really nice! , althoug I'd like to say that this kind of music had its time a few years ago.

Henrik
    well i've never been much for trying to do what is trendy, i rather do what i like. thanks

LordNelson7
    Wow really nice!