Hi, I'm having a problem with the Lightning Gun... While I can see the weapon ingame before picking it up, each time I want to use it I can't see the model in my hands. Everything else works, I mean I can shot, use the zoom, etc... but the model itself just isn't there. I have installed everything like in the rar, with all the folders (CustomWeapons, Packages...).
Any idea what's going wrong? I'd really want to add this excellent remake to my collection!
@Firmament: He's updated the new Beta 2 version of UT2004 Lightning Gun because had a fixed issues, the mutator itself included in this map is Beta 1. You can download the new version of the mutator from the link here: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...s#post30541680
PS: This map will be updated soon as TKBS announced.
Sorry about the F__k Up guys. Please note:
- The reason Lightning Gun was in the map is because i cannot code very well.
- Making a mutator was very hard for me to do - but i think it now works
- LightningGun 2.0 upgrade means that my DM-Albatross Broke
- As such i have made a few changes to the DM-Albatross Map.
- Before release i will PM everyone in this thread with a new link, i would appreciate a response / feedback asap.
Sorry for any inconvenience this has cause.
// and don't forget this was extremely hard and annoying for me to make.
- all of the improvemenst and changes are based on people's feedback and my stubborn perseverance
Okay, everything works fine, now. Thanks for your hard work, coding is hell of a task sometimes
Just one thing, on your previous unfixed map (the one that had the integrated lightning gun weapon), I noticed that the lightning effect was totally similar to the UT2004 one. With your mutator, the said effect is more "cartoonish" and overally bigger. I believe I prefered the old UT2004 one, by far. This is my opinion, of course, and is not a big deal as the map and mutator as such are already a must have for these old UT fans
yep, ok I’ll shutup about that already; nice remake, sky’s a little bright but I like the surrounding trees and “things that formed as the Earth cooled and erosion happened”; I remember this map and it has a killer layout and is great for 1on1 and 3 players and possibly 4 players; needs blocking volumes at ends of river as I was able to wander into oblivion; bots are decent but could be a little better.