Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hacker by the name of HAKA3ATEJib

Taffy
    That would be cool.

I never tried using the slider, but I thought I read where the FOV slider is useable? I hope it is. I went to console and typed the mutate fov command.

If you can only adjust it with a console command then please include that in the message, or whatever way it can be set.

enoch84
    Taffy, you should ban this guy: TakinTheHeat. He was just on your server (left 5 mins ago). He moves worse than Dkwolfe, but aims "better." Sondas and some guy called fiiiji were there. fiiiiji agreed. 100% hacker imo. He locked onto people as soon as they came into view etc.

Taffy
    I can't find him in the log file. The log file gets wiped out on a server restart, but I restarted it at 11:35 this morning. You said this just happened?

I just searched for "heat" thinking you got the name spelled wrong and got this: Log: A cheat was turned on, so award progress is now disabled.

Never seen that before. Anyway, I don't see where he joined by that name.

Just recall you guys can kick him and he won't be able to immediately re-join.

But thanks, and keep me informed please. I'll be on tonight spectating, maybe we can get him then. From reading the other WREX thread there seems to be a resurgence of hax.

Edit: And I had to ban one a couple days ago named ep1cshot2.

UTPlayer529th
    It's cause of all these steam purchasers. funny if it were mentioned on the Steam forums I wonder what would be done about it?

Anyways, we had one earlier, RedHercules. All of us knew.. i recall Satan's Father being there but oddly we ended up trying to help the poor guy out. He/She admitted using one and also said he sucked. Both were obvious. He/She seemed to co-operate and not use it and we tried helping him/her with his/her aim. I suggested to get rid of the mouse acceleration.. and continued to help him/her out..

Taffy
    Quote Originally Posted by UTPlayer529th View Post
    It's cause of all these steam purchasers. funny if it were mentioned on the Steam forums I wonder what would be done about it?

Anyways, we had one earlier, RedHercules. All of us knew.. i recall Satan's Father being there but oddly we ended up trying to help the poor guy out. He/She admitted using one and also said he sucked. Both were obvious. He/She seemed to co-operate and not use it and we tried helping him/her with his/her aim. I suggested to get rid of the mouse acceleration.. and continued to help him/her out..
    This is bothering me that I can't find them in the log file.

I can see you 213 and also DEVON_AOKI, but no RedHurcules.

Let me know how you guys feel, but my personal view is that once a cheater is found they should unconditionally be banned. Once you use a cheat you will always be suspect.

xeanderthal
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffy
    Once you use a cheat you will always be suspect.
    .... ........