Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3D Modeler Looking To Work On A Project

BloodBrothers

3D Modeler Looking To Work On A Project

Hi, let me tell you a little about myself; I am 17 years old (as of the 8th) and I have been 3D modeling since April of last year so 13 months and I am also now on summer break meaning I will have alot of time to work. However, I keep joining groups who dedication stops and progress is never made unless it is done by myself, and I would like to change that. I am looking to join a group or Development team who has a respectable leader, and dedicated workers who aren't going to quit. I am also wiling to learn new things.

Like previously mentioned I have been 3D Modeling for about 13 months which is composed of self-teaching, YouTube videos, and Trial and Error. I mostly do Hard-Surface Modeling like weapons (mostly Halo guns since that is what I have been working on). I like to think I am a decent modeler however I expect that joining a new group I would be at the very bottom of the group, doing things like small assets, or of the sort. However, I am not very good with Photoshop nor making UV's. So that is all really from me except if you have any questions.

I recently made a Deviant Art and uploaded many pictures of my models to it.
    http://gingerkendall.deviantart.com/gallery/

You can contact me using these:
    E-mail: deathshot95{at}yahoo.com (replace {at} with @ of course)

oranor
    PM Sent. Check your inbox

juguefre
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodBrothers View Post
    I am not very good with Photoshop nor making UV's.
    You are missing some really important part of the whole 3D modeler title...........this lead me to conclude you can't make any texture bake..... if you really like this area of work better go learn UV mapping and texturing, it will be the choice for you right now.

BloodBrothers
    Quote Originally Posted by juguefre View Post
    You are missing some really important part of the whole 3D modeler title...........this lead me to conclude you can't make any texture bake..... if you really like this area of work better go learn UV mapping and texturing, it will be the choice for you right now.
    Well I said I am not very good with it not that I cannot do it. It just isn't my strong point, is what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by oranor View Post
    PM Sent. Check your inbox
    Replied.

Vermibus
    Great work!

BloodBrothers
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermibus View Post
    Great work!
    Thanks!
    [10 Chars]

geodav
    you seem hooked on halo weapons but if you want to try something else give me a shout

houghtob123
    Thats alot of Halo.

BloodBrothers
    Quote Originally Posted by houghtob123 View Post
    Thats alot of Halo.
    Yeah, I started modeling because of Halo and so I found a project making a Halo game and started modeling the weapons for that project.

LinearLux
    Hey there! Why don't you check out my thread and see if you'd be interested in my project? I'm trying to form a team as we speak

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-Based-Project