Thread: Kung Fu Superstar

dprat0821
    awesome video! is it a kinect game?

ammar26
    very impressive work ...

jon_saddler
    Great twist at the end of the trailer - didn't see that one coming

E.Neto
    Characters aren't too good than enviroment. BUT, I would play this game and love it. Better than many famous corps....
    Good job, guys!

anarionragnor
    This blew my mind. Great work!!!

Matheus Martino
    I don't think these characters are bad they are just made to look like anime/cartoon characters rather than realistic humans, but the main character is of lower quality than the others, maybe he is still using a concept model? The mais character made me remember of the game Mini Ninjas.

Fi5h1fishy
    Amazing, keep up the good work, did you create the models in 3d max, Or maya, or maybe a different program, anyway outstanding work

Veshch
    @Fi5h1fishy
    I wasn't the one who created the assets, so I couldn't say for certain. One of the environment artists browses these forums though so he might comment.

And thanks for all the kind words on the project, everyone. We appreciate it.

Veshch
    A couple quiet months here, but not without reason.

Kung Fu Superstar is now up on Kickstarter!

http://kck.st/YmpVQG

I'd appreciate it if you could take a look! We have worked very hard on it and are happy to share what we've accomplished so far. So take a look at the pitch video if you have the time and consider backing us if you'd like! Even if it's not your cup of tea, spreading the word and helping get the word out would be greatly appreciated. Hope you enjoy.

SethNemo
    BUMPING IT FOR THE AMAZING WORK! Yay for Kinesthetic!