Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Need help with some minor alterations to a mutator

  1. #1
    TalonHunter
    Guest

    Need help with some minor alterations to a mutator

    i found a nutator on GreatEmeralds page called UT2K4Picks, after using UE Explorer to export all the scripts, i went and edited a few lines then went and tried to recompile it and now keep running into a "Maximum Nesting Limit Exceeded" i havent added the examples of what i edited as UT2K4Picks is not my work(if GreatEmerald says i can i will post what the orignal script and my edits look like)

  2. #2
    Eliot
    Guest
    I suppose it's because UE Explorer decompiles else and if's separately. For example "else if( ... ){ code }" becomes "else{ if( ... ){ code } }"

    So just replace:
    Code:
    else
    {
        if( ... )
        {
        }
        else
        {
             if( ... )
             ...
        }
    }
    with:
    Code:
    else
    {
        if( ... )
        {
        }
        else if( ... )
        {
             ...
        }
    }
    And repeat until it's all nicely formatted. or at least enough to avoid the nesting level limit.

  3. #3
    TalonHunter
    Guest
    okay it compiled and now off to test and see if my very first foray into messing with uScript was succesful


    EDIT: well minus 1 minor bug i done it maybe i actually have a chance at figuring out uScript (: with a little help for y'all that is (:

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •