Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Weapon View do you Use?

Bl!tz~
    Quote Originally Posted by wikkid View Post
    The thing for me, once I used hidden going back to shown is down right annoying. Every so often I will see a video of someone with weapons showing and think oh that looks cool and try it, ten minutes into a match I change it back to hidden Lol. It is one of those things where ignorance is bliss.
    ...+1

and same thinking about high res settings

JetSpandex
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy_Doe View Post
    It's nice to have the gun on the screen so I don't have to look away from my target to know what gun I'm currently using.
    No need! It'll always be the stinger.

Skippy_Doe
    True Jet, I love that gun,
    It makes people rage and cry. Almost 4 years later, pure gold!
    I think the biggest tears come from people trying to stombo and the stinger making them move so they can't stombo.
    (I know this, because I stombo ) imo.

Tbh,it's a fun gun to use, And it's really not my issue that other people don't have enough skill to counter it.
    (UT99 Minigun is 25HP per projectile with a higher rate of fire under alt, virtually unstoppable with double D, just to put stinger damage into perspective)
    AND
    I use weapon showing in UT99...just to keep things on topic

geronaho
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy_Doe View Post
    True Jet, I love that gun,
    It makes people rage and cry. Almost 4 years later, pure gold!
    I think the biggest tears come from people trying to stombo and the stinger making them move so they can't stombo.
    (I know this, because I stombo ) imo.

Tbh,it's a fun gun to use, And it's really not my issue that other people don't have enough skill to counter it.
    (UT99 Minigun is 25HP per projectile with a higher rate of fire under alt, virtually unstoppable with double D, just to put stinger damage into perspective)
    AND
    I use weapon showing in UT99...just to keep things on topic
    Sometimes I like to go blue streaking too :+)