Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Games Working on PC-Exclusive Title

Hyzoran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly. View Post
    Pray to Vandora, the goddess of thunder! You will have more success than praying to the water god.

I doubt it will be an Unreal-related title though, as awesome as it would be.
    If it is Unreal 3 I will lick Vandora's four...thingies as thanks for the divine gift. :P

Izan4gi
    Dont make new ut!!! This is the noobs generation now!! Wait 10 moar yearssss

x M R A Z Z Y x
    That excites me

Sly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyzoran View Post
    If it is Unreal 3 I will lick Vandora's four...thingies as thanks for the divine gift. :P
    I lol'd at that statement.

LLonewolf
    Tbh if it's a singleplayer game i.e "unreal", they can, and pardon me for that, gtFo with a big F. A multiplayer game or nothing, that's clearly what we need =) .

Sly.
    The original Unreal had a UT-like multiplayer.
    And tbh, I don't see anything wrong with a new Unreal. For UT players they can still put in a DM, CTF and TDM multiplayer, just the most essential things and "everybody" would be happy. Later they can use that game as a base for a UT and re-add WAR/ONS, AS and other gametypes.

Hyzoran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly. View Post
    The original Unreal had a UT-like multiplayer.
    And tbh, I don't see anything wrong with a new Unreal. For UT players they can still put in a DM, CTF and TDM multiplayer, just the most essential things and "everybody" would be happy. Later they can use that game as a base for a UT and re-add WAR/ONS, AS and other gametypes.
    COOP is also multiplayer, just not player vs player.
    I also think a cool thing to add would be monsters (Skaarj/Krall/Brutes/Mercenaries vs Humans/Nali assault-like mode

Sly.
    Definitely. But this will just remain a dream..... PC-exclusive Unreal 3 with UT multiplayer, fast-paced action (which requires the original walking speed and awesome dodging feel!) and this claustrophobic, alien feeling from the first game with all these different genres mixed in one pot that was Unreal, genres like steampunk, gothic, fantasy, sci-fi and much more...

Bl!tz~
    lol...hopefully we re a bunch of easy dreamerz around here

Sly.
    Dreaming is nice. But dreams remain dreams - unless you have a chance to actively change things in real life, which is not possible with most dreams.

Even if, better being called a dreamer than never having any dreams.