Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gunther - is a retired Gear

UX.Loki

Gunther - is a retired Gear

"Gunther is a retired sergeant, Pendulum Wars veteran. After the war, not being able to find a place in the peaceful life, he became an active participant of "Unreal Tournament" matches. Right up to the Emergence Day, he has demonstated quite notable combat skills on the arena, - which, obviously, came from his military experience."

I'd like to show you a character model I'm developing for Unreal Tournament 3. The design is based on the Coalition uniform from Gears of War. My objective was not to copy the original designs, but rather to use their aesthetics and basic concept to produce something of my own. I've tried my best to make unique elements and details with skill and experience I have. At the moment, the model is at the stage of export from 3ds Max to ZBrush for additional detail pass. Still, you can already see it's current state.

If you think that there is a problem with modeling or design quality, you're most certainly welcome to bring it up, I'd really appreciate your feedback. Thanks in advance.

DeRobertC
    Nice job. That's awesome

100GPing100
    Awesome

torrez623
    that's amazing

Private Tux
    Nice model bro! More in high definition standard; I'm waiting for that release.

UX.Loki
    Has updated images. I thank for messages I hope that already tomorrow I can start to work in ZBrush

UX.Loki
    Work in zbrush

w.i.p - No sculpting head and belt.

UX.Loki
    Final work in zbrush

UX.Loki
    Final work in 3ds max and Photoshop

Sly.
    Awesome work is awesome.