Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [BETA WIP] Darkstalkers (1-29: 6 models so far)

Parkis G
    its looking pretty good

tidel
    i must say, these models look great! looking forward to trying them out!

leilei2
    Just started on this

She really needs to have a smaller skeleton though I can't figure out how to pull that off in Blender because i'd have to alter all the animations as well :S

Baryonyx
    Wait what... Red Cap? Geez... lol

Private Tux
    LOL!! Little Red Riding Hood!
    I'm sure that the model's style may be different from the other pics stored in Google Images.

Budboy
    Bulleta!

Oh this is gonna be fun

Her voice is gonna sound hilarous though, cause IIRC she was this gun-crazed chick that pretended to be nice

leilei2
    Quote Originally Posted by Budboy View Post
    Her voice is gonna sound hilarous though, cause IIRC she was this gun-crazed chick that pretended to be nice
    The best I could probably do is a 'la la la' tauntpack

Budboy
    better than nothing lol

also, I hope you also make an uzi weapon of sorts for her

tidel
    i'm mad noob, but as far as i understand from my trial and error, if you don't want to alter animations, then keep the skeleton intact & scale her up to proportionally to the skeleton. once you have imported the finished psk file, you can scale the mesh, skeleton, & animations down (Mesh tab, Mesh, Scale, reduce X,Y,Z values equally), then adjust her translation closer to the floor (Translation, increase Z value), as well as her vehicle driving animation slightly higher (enable view bounds button, double click Vehicle_Driving, should change the tab to Sequence, Adjust, add some Z value). I'm not sure if this is the definitive way of dealing with shorter characters, but worked for Charmy Bee & Vector. Just discovered this stuff 4 days ago..No idea on how to alter the hitbox or centers, but i'm assuming they can't be changed.

tidel
    hey, checked out the B.B. Hood video, she looks great in action!
    i must know, what's that awesome Damage Value mutator/mod you're using in the Q-Bee video!