Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello everybody!

Raptarus
    Thanks guys! It's nice to see that I'm welcome here!

And by the way, I have a doubt on warfare mode. On WAR-AVALANCHE sometimes the announcer talks about a "tentacle" (Tentacle Deployed/Retracted) and I see a giant tentacle above a power node, the doubt is: What this thing does??
    Again in the same map sometimes an avalanche occurs near one of the prime nodes, what makes it happen?

|213|
    OH Crap! I don't know too much about Warfare - just a little here and there about DM, some CTF, Greed, and mabye TDM, ha

Sly.
    There are two nodes in the cave, if you conquered both, it will start an avalanche that will damage the enemy prime directly, even being able to destroy it and disconnect the enemy nodes from their base, giving you the chance to get their prime and attack their core very fast.

Raptarus
    Thanks for the info Sly. And |213| don't worry about it, you can help me some other time.

Oh! and jomi294, let me know when you are finished DM-Malevolence. I'd love to play a version of this map for UT3!

rek
    you can use a shape charge to destroy a barricade that can let forth an avalanche?

M^vL
    Quote Originally Posted by jomi294 View Post
    DM-Malevolance coming soon Raptarus, so be prepared for the awesome
    So much pressure on Barballs LOL!

[GOW] K1lla
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptarus View Post
    On WAR-AVALANCHE sometimes the announcer talks about a "tentacle" (Tentacle Deployed/Retracted) and I see a giant tentacle above a power node, the doubt is: What this thing does?? Again in the same map sometimes an avalanche occurs near one of the prime nodes, what makes it happen?
    • when your team controls the 2 stand-alone nodes (nodes not connected to power cores or other power nodes) it will slowly start to drain the enemy prime node.

• the avalanche is caused to placing a shape-charge on a barricade next to one of the team bases. placing one next to your base will make your prime node and both stand-alone nodes neutral again. placing it near the enemies base will take out their prime node and both stand-alone nodes. there are 2 shape-charges in the map, one at each base. right tower on red, left tower on blue.