Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: UDK Magika-Technology War Game Project

LordNelson7
    Well, you can just model your characters as regular, and then split them apart. The modular mesh system(multiple mesh models within the same character model) is what I used. Then when you model any future armor or clothing types, you have to be mindful of the differences in structure( like where this piece of the modular mesh ends, and where that piece begins) of the model, so that things won't start to look wierd.

Thank you for your support!

LordNelson7
    Ok almost finished with the character system, will upload the video within the next few days. A little more work on the dialogue and quest system, and I will upload a video of it as well.

LordNelson7
    Finished making changes and working out bugs.

sbetween
    O_O

Arcanum.

motherofgod.jpg

LordNelson7
    I've been working on the combat system(equip and un-equip) and the quest system for the game. I will upload a video of the equip system soon.

LordNelson7
    Ok everyone, here is the video of the Equip/UnEquip system, let me know what you think of, and thanks for watching!

skydew
    Looking Good!

LordNelson7
    Thank you so much! Your facial manipulation system looks great as well!

MarkG85
    Looks very good so far be awesome to see how you go about doing the bow :-)

LordNelson7

Bow weapons

Yes in inventory the bows are similar to swords in the way that they are equipped, it's the actual gameplay that differs. In the coming weeks I will upload videos of both systems, but the gameplay swordplay and archery systems will need to be perfected before I upload a video of them. They are functional, but not 100 percent. Right now working on some cool medieval buildings for the game. Will upload pics of them when I am done.

I had an idea of having cities with multiple "prosperity" types, and textures tied to that prosperity level. Will comment further later.