Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Unreal X-Editor - v3.1.5 Available

blaklion
    sick!!!!!

Saucy
    This is wonderful! I will be watching for when something similar to intellisense is available for this!! ^_^

EDIT: The menu at the top is really large, completely unnecessary. I like compact clean script environments. Also the bottom adjust window thing kind of seems.. un needed? it's just a waste of space in my opinion! I would like to see at least some "compact" template or something to get the minimum UI and the most script :P.

EDIT 2: ahh I see I can minimize the top bars! ;P Good to know. My opinion still stands on the bottom adjust window thing and my anxiousness for intellisense.

JUGGERNUT
    Interesting...

VendorX
    Good job, but what is the point..? What make your editor better than i.e. Wotgreal or VS2010/NFringe, because this should be the reason... Without that this is another Notepad++ or something like this.

...and name "Unreal UDK-Editor" is more appropriate.

ryanjon2040
    Thank you very much for all your comment guys .......I have started working on a update which contain Tree Viewer. If you want any autocomplete, declaration autocomplete words added, please post it.

@skwisdemon666....Thanks man!

@Crusha K. Rool...WOW!! you gotta a lot of suggestions I have added the "simulated event" autocomplete.

@Psykocyber...Can you explain the error message.

@Saucy...Yeah its a bit large...I removed the bottom adjust window

Zer0Sum
    @ryanjon2040 not sure if you are aware of this or if others are either but there is an IDE called Unreal Script IDE powered by Visual Studio which is downloadable from http://uside.codeplex.com/

This seems to have a lot of features you may want to incorporate into your IDE.

Crusha K. Rool
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Sum View Post
    This seems to have a lot of features you may want to incorporate into your IDE.
    It has a debugger and a lot of the VS default stuff, but also a lot of overhead due to that. What features in particular do you mean? (This editor already has the advantage over the VS one in that you can manually change where the UDK directory is and that it has an integrated update functionality.)

Zer0Sum
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusha K. Rool View Post
    It has a debugger and a lot of the VS default stuff, but also a lot of overhead due to that. What features in particular do you mean? (This editor already has the advantage over the VS one in that you can manually change where the UDK directory is and that it has an integrated update functionality.)
    Well it has the usual features you get in an IDE. It has a class view, error list, output window, you can place break points etc. What overhead stuff do you mean? I agree with the points you make about changing the UDK directory. I just thought the author of this program would want to know what other editors are out there and what, if any, features to add to their program.

Equal
    What a nice editor. looking forward to have a stable version soon

Saucy
    I get this error when trying to update the editor. It's also had this popup for other things as well.