Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Renegade X: Black Dawn - UDK Singleplayer Game!

CMGuy
    So what will the Multiplayer be like?

I would really like it if there is a 'Classic Mode' where it is like the Original Game for the Old Timers...

As well as a more 'Modern Mode' where it plays more like the modern shooters we have, that would be good for all!!!

colbra
    any chance for split screen?

ironbelly
    Are you guys releasing this for free to draw attentione to the up coming multiplayer? Wondering why it isn't up on steam as it looks damned good. How is the launch going, what kind of download numbers have you guys achieved in the first couple of days?

CMGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbelly View Post
    How is the launch going, what kind of download numbers have you guys achieved in the first couple of days?
    Lets just say that it was a very very very very very happy day when it happened.

Though I have no idea on the numbers exactly.

Pr0eX
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbelly View Post
    Are you guys releasing this for free to draw attentione to the up coming multiplayer? Wondering why it isn't up on steam as it looks damned good. How is the launch going, what kind of download numbers have you guys achieved in the first couple of days?
    It might get on Steam for the MP release, MP will be a free release, too.
    It is for free and it will stay that way, unless something unpredictable happens.

More info about Renegade-X on our forums (http://www.renegade-x.com/forums/) or our website (http://www.renegade-x.com/).

NEfobbyGEN
    As for download numbers, it looks like we got at least 35,000 in total so far.

bariscan90
    Sorry for saying this but this game is ridiculous!And why is that?The game have a loooott of bugs thats why!! I only played the game for few hours then deleted it,here are what did i find;

-enemies shoot trough me,my health is still 100hp
    -there are some silly collisions on some of the meshes when i go trough them they push me back,i was supposed to stop!
    -you cannot do alt+tab during the game,environment turns into black planes stayes vertically,no ground no sky...
    -when i failed the mission i don't remember which one it is,the game didn't re-start!more interesting than this the game freezed!i mean enemies freezed,our guys was freezed but i was able to move and jump around,i can see the bullets in the air stayed,you can still hear the sounds of the firing but no movement...
    -game doesn't save my settings,you always need to change the res every time you start the game..
    -i can shoot the vehicles or walls sth,when i get to close you shoot them but no interaction,dust smoke whatever comes from them..

sorry...

UDKKutigi77
    Very well done project...really like the feel,art,effects..... Awesome!.

reinrag
    I can't download it i get the error You have to get at least windows XP service pack 1 but i have windows 7 ultimate the latest version lol, and it's the same thing that i get with a certain version of UDK i think it's the august version something like that, can you help ?

kantaki
    would you also contribute some of your game mechanics for educational purpose ?