Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: WREX anticheat - basic tutorial

LLonewolf
    |213| i guess u don't know the meme, nvm =( .

enoch84
    Quote Originally Posted by LLonewolf View Post
    I guess Jesus was.... on a KILLING TREE!

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAH

Sorry =( .
    Oh that's messed up dude. I'm no priest, but if the athiests are wrong...wouldn't want to piss off the real Jesus.

enoch84
    You know what, I'm done with this game. After 4+ years of playing nearly every day, I'm done. It's stupid to play if it's impossible to tell is someone is hacking (it just about is). To those of you who I accused wrongly, I'm sorry. To those of you who hack, have fun (but be honest). I'm going to find a different game/hobby. I will not alias and continue to play like many have. And I will not make another post after this one.

Oldskool0482
    BAI ENOCH! IT WAS FUN MAN! Hope to see you for UT4 if that should ever arise.

geronaho
    I do not hack! I am just gooooooooooooooooooood

jomi294
    Enoch probably hacked anyway, according to my abacus calculations.

enoch84
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch84 View Post
    You know what, I'm done with this game. After 4+ years of playing nearly every day, I'm done. It's stupid to play if it's impossible to tell is someone is hacking (it just about is). To those of you who I accused wrongly, I'm sorry. To those of you who hack, have fun (but be honest). I'm going to find a different game/hobby. I will not alias and continue to play like many have. And I will not make another post after this one.
    Ok I guess I lied. I was SO pissed when I said that. Between work and LSD.God devulging private information on the internet (youtube), I was a bit upset. I will however play less UT when Diablo III comes out.

Taffy
    YAY! He's back!

|213|

Beer Drinkers is back up too

Glad you are all cool now. See how things turn out?

enoch84
    Quote Originally Posted by |213| View Post

Beer Drinkers is back up too

Glad you are all cool now. See how things turn out?
    Yeah, I realized what the consequences of not playing UT3 would be...not playing UT3. That's a sad sad thing.