Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: WREX anticheat - basic tutorial

|213|
    Why does it need to check every darn thing on your drive, and why? otherwise i'd be willing... i feel it wants me to pull my pants down and cough, too

enoch84
    Quote Originally Posted by |213| View Post
    Why does it need to check every darn thing on your drive, and why? otherwise i'd be willing... i feel it wants me to pull my pants down and cough, too
    I guess hacks could be anywhere. I dunno. I just know it works. Whether they try to steal your identity or figure out your PIN number I don't know. I think secrecy as to how their program works is probably essential.

|213|
    i guess the big wang *stupid auto-correct* thing is what is publicly shared

jomi294
    People are stupid for having these " ""concerns"" " about privacy. I wonder what they're really " "concerned" " about. Hmm, quite strange is it not? Hmmmmm.. HMMMM....
    Very strange that people do not wish to go out of their way to install these 3rd party software from an unknown because of these " """" concerns """"" ". Perhaps they are hacking?

JetSpandex
    @jomi: so brave

LLonewolf
    Quote Originally Posted by jomi294 View Post
    People are stupid for having these " ""concerns"" " about privacy. I wonder what they're really " "concerned" " about. Hmm, quite strange is it not? Hmmmmm.. HMMMM....
    Very strange that people do not wish to go out of their way to install these 3rd party software from an unknown because of these " """" concerns """"" ". Perhaps they are hacking?

[shot]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/026/futuramafry.jpg[/shot]

wikkid
    [-] Scan Statistics
    Started at : 4/5/2012 10:21:00 AM
    Ended At : 4/5/2012 10:21:16 AM
    Elapsed : 16 seconds

OMG 16 seconds of my life were wasted... Use the program and give people the piece of mind they want, how hard is it?

enoch84
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesheriff View Post
    [-] Scan Statistics
    Started at : 4/5/2012 10:21:00 AM
    Ended At : 4/5/2012 10:21:16 AM
    Elapsed : 16 seconds

OMG 16 seconds of my life were wasted... Use the program and give people the piece of mind they want, how hard is it?
    Wow, 16 seconds. Mine is usually 1:50-2:10. You gotta remember though that WREX is only useful for WREX servers. If it's not a WREX server you can't tell if they're using it.

wikkid
    I have a 120GB ssd with only 40gb's used, that and a fast cpu(Intel 3930K). I usually run it when I go onto cq duel server but there have been a few times when I run it and end up of the epic greed or warfare server cause nothing else has anyone on it :/

wikkid
    actually 16 is long, it usually takes about 11-13 seconds. 16 seconds was really breaking my balls. haha