Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Legacy(Vortex Rikers v1.1 - PC, PS3)

[Naaaateeee]
    Regarding RPG elements in an Unreal remake...this would be a good thing(if done right). An RPG element would enrich and expand the storyline and Unreal lore! I'd love to have an Unreal based game that mixes FPS with a good amount of RPG content!
    Okaaay, but enable an option that disables RPG elements. Just for those people, that hates RPG.

Sly.
    Sounds like you would like a direct remake. *hint hint* lol

(mine is not as crappy looking as on my last screens anymore)

[Naaaateeee]
    Sounds like you would like a direct remake
    You make that sound like a bad thing.

iLikeTheUDK
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly. View Post
    I'm curious whether someone could remodel the Dispersion Pistol and code it so it behaves and looks like just like in Unreal 1 - including power-ups...
    I didn't like the look of the dispersion pistol in Unreal 1. I think that it doesn't look pistol-like enough. I prefer the dispersion pistol from Unreal 2, and the transformations could be made in the animation software using either morph targets (the same way all the models in Unreal 1 were animated) or skeletal animation (how the rest of the animations of the dispersion pistol will probably be created)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_PinkSword
    Huge thanx to Juan Pancho Eekels for creating the original Vortex Rikers level.
    The original map was actually created by CliffyB. If you have Unreal 1 and the editor is working, open the map, check the Level Properties, and in there find "LevelInfo". Under the Author entry, you'll see that the name is Cliff Bleszinski.

Sly.
    Yup, Mr. Eekels created the Ny Leve falls and (as it seems) the textures or the sign with the number and name of the Vortex Rikers.

[Naaaateeee]
    Any news?

Sly.
    Yup, he's working on Ny Leve falls. You should check out his thread at Unreal Old Friends.

Lord_PorkSword
    FYI - Offical map thread here!

Here's a pic! (as you first walk out of the Vortex Rikers)

Hope ya like it!

Bl!tz~
    gorgeous !

[Naaaateeee]
    Oh god... it's so
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
    gorgeous !