Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CTF-Citius

stevelois
    Quote Originally Posted by bombs View Post
    Hey Steve! I'm putting this up on my Chicago CTF server if thats okay with you. Will give it a good run through later tonight!

!DTS... CTF Chicago
    68.232.182.164:7777
    Yes, plz do and have fun !!!

SEBASTIEN-NOVA

Cool

Hey cousin, finally have a bit time to make a "fly-by" on it,
    Damn amazing work on it, the visual is so PRO dude !
    The circular stairs are very well made, I like so much this part !

Good job and take care

Nova

stevelois
    Hé hé, THX for the compliments my Seb

THX for stopping & share your thoughts

Have fun cousin !

Private Tux

Heart of the spell.

Long time to make a short review of this map; I was little nervous to post this individually. But anyway, this is one of the most enthusiastic CTF maps ever made, pure ecstasy and great aspects about the lighting and static meshes. Playing offline with bots to test this map that will proves true. The missing here is the location of the enemy flag carrier sounds (i.e. In the blue base, Near the red base, etc.) I dunno why this map makes me feel good with your work? Congrats man!

5 out of 5 stars!
    PS: I'm the one who added this map to UTzone.de; linked directly to MediaFire.

stevelois
    Quote Originally Posted by Tux Android View Post
    Long time to make a short review of this map; I was little nervous to post this individually. But anyway, this is one of the most enthusiastic CTF maps ever made, pure ecstasy and great aspects about the lighting and static meshes. Playing offline with bots to test this map that will proves true.
    He he, don't be nervous, I don't bite LOL. THX for the kind words

The missing here is the location of the enemy flag carrier sounds (i.e. In the blue base, Near the red base, etc.)
    Mmm, odd about the sounds, I switch team often and bots say all of that ?

I dunno why this map makes me feel good with your work? Congrats man!
    Not sure I understand well this part, do you mean your not liking my other maps ?

5 out of 5 stars!
    PS: I'm the one who added this map to UTzone.de; linked directly to MediaFire.
    Cool, THX for everything, much appreciated

SkaarjMaster

Talking fun CTF map!

Water filtration plant? Looks like this may have been taken over by the Necris at some point. I like all the custom textures/meshes, lighting, skybox, stairs, outside crags and good music track (was this in one of the "Matrix" movies?). This one has good weapon/item placement and I like all the choices for routes and teleporters. The bots could be better in here though.