Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My game "Bring Me Down" is on the AppStore. :)

Hey man I bought your game. I think it's really really good. Just got a couple of small suggestions though:

1- You need more soundtracks. The same music playing over and over in all levels can make one get bored.

2- You should implement some sort of achievements and learderboards.

Apart from that I think you made a wonderful job. Good luck with sales!

thank you so much for the feedback, really glad you liked it
    i've been planning on implementing achievements and learderboards in the next update, might as well add a couple more sound tracks

Tom Havlik
    After watching the video and looking at the screenshots I still have no idea what the game is about or how to play it.

Cool art, though.

Hey Tom,
    the idea is you tap the boxes (remove them) to bring the structure down while making sure the caged guy doesnt fall off ( u need to make him land on the platform to win), and collect as many banannas as u can
    later on it gets more diffecult and more block types are introduced.

glad you like the art

hany,It's a very good ideas ,I will buy it ,and play it.Er,thanks for your help about my problem about playing movies in kismet.But now I have another question,when the movie play,It's full screen,I can't control it,how can I play,pause and stop it if I don't want to see it ?Do you know that?

hey thanks, i replied to your question in your other topic.

Will you consider adding Game Center Achievements to it?

yes i'm planning on implementing achievements and learderboards in the next update

Nice work , congratulations, I will buy it asap, how did you manage to get the game so low on size?
    I have implemented Game Center in my game this week, but my game isn't yet finished, still need at least a week or two!

I think what helped me reduce the size is that I coded all the levels, so I only have one main level, and then each level is spawned or deleted using code. A bit tedious to setup but I thought it was worth it.

good luck with your game.