Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WarShip (Ocean and battlestations)

Looks very cool. Great job.

Max Power
    This looks great. Ships look good, ocean is nice, overall feel and particles everywhere.

Only critique: I'd completely distance yourself from the "MMO" stigma. Since you clearly state it's not in the description, and it's attached to project failure and nutjob hobbiests. It's false advertising.

Thank you, guys!

Great project.

very nice ...
    how you create sea ??

Boshko Savich

particle systems

personally i will pay a little more attention on particle systems in game , u know , now looks like u r get particle systems from illusion software. U kno what i mean? Looks to much 2d when i wach clip on utube (smoke & water splashes) also i believe fire need to be a little more transparent. But all of this what i we say is just a little bit of tweaking,nothing more ,i believe. Another thing what i believe will be nice thing to have is: fire give light, right? Check SeaCraftAlpha 2:06 , so i will add some light in fire specially for night battle. But u got a good wave

Boshko Savich, you're right, we will pay more attention to particles in future Today most of particles are "only for test".

The bottleneck of SeaCraft is ocean - it is hard part, which need a lot of attention to make it fast on low-end computers with good quality. It is not a problem to make a cool ocean for high-end hardware, but this way is bad for online games.