Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: COMP - Competitive Map Pack PC&PS3

KurlonT
    COMP Pack up at www.ut3mod.com

P.S. This is a new cook that adds missing preview pics.

SkaarjMaster

excellent map pack!

DM-Balance - Lots of shades of gray in here with a little dabble of color and solid textures; I like the fans/jumppads and old skool style. Definitely a frantic match with good weapon and spawn point placement, excellent balance and flow as most of these maps have.

DM-Bloodline - Another tight one with lots of ramps, z-axis and a little bigger than Balance with more atmosphere. Bots can be a nuisance in this one and has a definite Q3-like atmosphere with good music.

DM-Denounced-fix - Another solid map in terms of gameplay and atmosphere, but not sure what was wrong with the original and this one seems fine. It has an industrial-look with pastel color thrown in as some others in this pack do; I like the textures and the music fits. Even with the crazy pathways, the bots are slightly easier than in Bloodline.

DM-Edge - I like the trim and colors in here as well as the cool jumppads and "Muse-like" music. The bots give a tough match and many pathways is fun.

DM-Elements - A more wide-open layout with also many pathways, nice trim and an almost mix-themed map but I see mostly Egyptian in here. Another fun map and at one point I found myself bounced around like a pinball (possibly from the pad at an angle up high).

DM-FaceMash - fragfest extraordinaire this one is and reminds me of a couple others in this pack, but this one has softer color, softer music, glass and other things that set it apart. Bots are easy in here but don't be a slouch as frags can rack up quickly.

DM-NinjaParadise - plenty of z-axis opportunities and an obvious Japanese atmosphere, except music is not. Good texture and color combinations and a nice touch with the foliage and high archway. Bots are somewhat easy, but not pushovers.

These maps must have been fun online, but I guess I missed the window.

MemphiS
    good work! would like to see a 1v1 or 2v2 cup from multiplay about this mappack! ;D

darksin
    nice............

i_am_binky
    added the maps to my server (including fixed Denounced); the maps played great. very consistent feel across levels.
    thx for great mappack!

NØØb_Zaibot
    THX to you man, we are glad you like the map pack

Neillithan
    Here is a backup link. This pack was modified to include the new DM-EdgeNight made by CrazyBastard (as well as DM-Edge)

Download COMP Map Pack

Download DM-EdgeNight

Screenshots of DM-EdgeNight: (click to enlarge)

Enjoy,
    -Neil (CaptainMigraine)

stevelois
    THX for the re-release with the new level

MemphiS
    Thanks again for the good work and for the updated re-release!