Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: COMP - Competitive Map Pack PC&PS3

Cr4zy

COMP - Competitive Map Pack PC&PS3

COMP - COmpetitive Map Pack - For Unreal Tournament 3
    This pack contains 7 new maps for Duel, DM and TDM

COMP was created to provide new maps designed for competitive players, in Duel and TDM. The gameplay in each map has been built to provide you with the best flow and balance. With help from multiple players and mappers in the community they have been tweaked to give you a quality gameplay experience. Expect loads of trick jumps and a ton of fun.

Title: Competitive Map Pack
    Game: Unreal Tournament 3
    Compatiblity: Patch 2.1 and Titan pack
    Platform: PC & PS3
    Version: 1.0
    Release Date: May 28, 2011
    Author: COMP Team

Leader: Noob_Zaibot
    Co-leader + Web & Video: Cr4zy
    Level Designers:
    Cr4zy
    DeathoX8 aka XYZ8000
    IzziTheLizard
    Shoot_You_Down aka Satans_Father
    Zaibot

[screenshot]http://imgur.com/qAAeO.jpg[/screenshot]

YouTube video

PC DOWNLOAD
    FILEPLAY
    GAMEFRONT

PS3 DOWNLOAD
    FILEPLAY
    GAMEFRONT

Mirrors most welcome!

Wolfy.Brandon
    w00t! =)

WolfyBrandon

Bl!tz~
    nice job guys

Sgt_SalsaMan
    looks good, Edge is the only one I've played but that one is pretty fun.

Random54
    *Edit*

Denounced has been fixed. Definitely worth playing get the updated version here. I've put most of the maps back up on my server with the updated denounced. I just made sure they are only vote-able via utcomp so Edge shouldn't get in the way of casual players who don't know any better.

-----

Edge takes the server 2 min to load. I swear I thought the server actually crashed. Was going to try dueling on Balance but it actually did crash the server. Denounced feels like a beta. The teleporter feels terrible online plus the weapon layout isn't as good at it was supposed to be. Didn't bother testing the rest. Removed from the servers.

Cr4zy
    Quote Originally Posted by Random54 View Post
    Edge takes the server 2 min to load. I swear I thought the server actually crashed.
    Edge has always taken a long time to load, as one of the many testers surely you knew that.. That's the downside of a rather large amount of custom content unfortunately. First load will always be the worst while the game has to create shaders, second time round it shouldn't be as bad.

Denounced feels like a beta. The teleporter feels terrible online plus the weapon layout isn't as good at it was supposed to be.
    Each to their own I guess, perfection is impossble when it comes to deigning for everyone.

Was going to try dueling on Balance but it actually did crash the server.
    Not crashed servers I have tested it on.

Didn't bother testing the rest. Removed from the servers.
    So because you dislike the way 3 run, you ignore the other 4, 3 of which you had input on?

Bloodline, isn't something to be missed. And as you're a dueler why remove facemash and ninja? :/ Elements may be too big for duel, but trying it won't kill you.

«MechikTåj»
    Downloaded. Will try them out tonight. Lolz at Denounced's description.

Taffy
    Random, it's just the first load off a server restart. A large custom cache has to be compiled. Once it is, it will load fast until the next first time off a server restart.

I have 3 maps that I have to load each time I restart the server. Cipe, Glacial, and Achilles. I do this so people wont think something is wrong and leave.

I'm going to put all of them on beer drinkers and let the regulars decide. They all look nice from the screens.

Thanks.

Izan4gi
    Loved every map. true that it takes ages to load...all of them :/
    Found a glitch on Balanced and the map which has a corner outside the map with a space between the platforms (cant remember the name )

both those glitches allow you to get off the map, only by using the impact hammer on MPUK BTA that is.

DarkSonny07
    f*ckable mappack dudes, thanks for the gift