Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How comes such people are still around?

Sly.

How comes such people are still around?

What the title says.
    Being insulted as a nazi and various other insults without any apparent reason for the whole match is not really what you expect when you want to play a match.
    Some screenshots to show you what I mean:
    [SHOT]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6481/insult1.jpg[/SHOT]
    [SHOT]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5460/insult2n.jpg[/SHOT]
    [SHOT]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3619/insult3.jpg[/SHOT]
    I'm not very pleased...

Bl!tz~
    1 idiot more ....just ignore him...lol...all is in his name

he just tryed to break ur flow with insults , i hope u ve kiked his butt^^

Sly.
    Well, I didn't really play. Just took screenshots and shot his head with my sniper off while he was in midair and barely visible - he was p***ed lol
    I waited until he left (with support of others in the match). That's the other side of the medallion:
    The (real) community tries to help somebody rather than just ignoring such stuff.

The next match (when he was gone) was fine though. Scored almost all scores in the game and switched between the teams, won with 6:5 (just one score from the red team wasn't mine, I was blue). Very balanced match actually but it was an uneven number.

PS: I just hate these "simple-minded" players with prejudices, trolls and spammers. Of course people are insulting each other in matches (in most cases it's sarcasm and meant as jokes, example: "Sly you @$$hole! Why did you do that? :P") but this guy was definitely overdoing it. Especially as a German you feel quite offended when someone calls you a "nazi b*st*rd".

Jetpack_Jack
    Sorry to hear that Sly, I've met a few morons like that. I just don't get people who seem to enjoy 'trolling, spamming & sabotage' where's the fun in it???
    Maybe they were the victim of something that turned them weird, bitter & twisted (like school bullies), who knows!

... or are they one step further down the 'weird path' and used to be like «MechikTåj» & JetSpandex? ..... LOL

Hope you shrug it off ok; cmon now Sly, keep it together man

JP-J

Sly.
    Thanks for the support!

I think such people should just get banned from UT- once and for all.
    A "clean" UT will cause a better atmosphere, thus a nicer gaming environment.

My reaction was pretty much like this and my only thoughts were "How comes that such people are still around trying to troll and insult others for some unknown reason if the playercount decreased (quite a lot over the last year)? And how comes they have fun doing this?".

I think players should report such people to get rid of them. I doubt that anybody wants to play with such people or wants newcomers to be scared of by them. :/

Jetpack_Jack

UT clean up!

Quote Originally Posted by Sly. View Post
    I think players should report such people to get rid of them. I doubt that anybody wants to play with such people or wants newcomers to be scared of by them. :/
    Well said; perhaps we can compile a list of suspects to add to Flak's 'naughty list'? HeHeHe

«MechikTåj»
    "Our enemies are only as powerful as we allow them to be."
    -Me; I think. xD

Are you really going to allow some random douchebag on the internet (who doesn't even know you and whom you don't know) ruin your gaming experience? Come on... There are always going to be jerks around - be it trolls, assclowns or genuinely malicious people. Just laugh it off and throw whatever **** they throw at you right back at them and continue enjoying yourself.

LOLZ @ Jack!
    Jet and I are "The Lolol Twins" according to some Greed player... I rather like that title!

I want more poetry, Jack!!! ^^

Bl!tz~
    Quote Originally Posted by «MechikTåj» View Post
    "Our enemies are only as powerful as we allow them to be."
    -Me; I think. xD
    nice one

JetSpandex
    lololololololololololololololololololol I am twin of MechikTaj from the regal LOL family.
    SLY! I think trolls make the game more fun sometimes, e.g. Doctorr_Remulak (Mech knows what I mean).
    I get to try out vomit-inducing, knee-slapping comebacks when trolls are around.
    If you genuinely hate trolls, the best thing to do is ignore them.
    It's not as if your best friend is forsaking you; it's some random guy on the internet talking trash.

Gameslaya
    If I were you, I woulda insulted him in German to make him madder.

Trolling the trolls is a rather fun activity if you have the right frame of mind. (As in, you are laughing at his stupidity rather than being offended by it).