Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [TUTORIAL] INI color tweak [PIC]

dickbird
    That looks really great, thanks

100GPing100
    This is to change how to game looks by adding more color to it. Also, this will interact with PostProcess in the video settings, so see which one fits you the best

I may make a video Tutorial too, and a in-game video

azurescorch
    100GPing100

I love you. <3

100GPing100
    Thanks, I love me too

Sly.
    I'm going to translate this and to post this at UTzone with a link to this thread once I get my PC working again. Right now my PC has the highest priority...

Cr4zy
    I've done something seriously awesome with this, adding even more colour to UT3. Tweaking it atm, but it's looking awesome.

geronaho
    Quote Originally Posted by 100GPing100 View Post
    This is to change how to game looks by adding more color to it. Also, this will interact with PostProcess in the video settings, so see which one fits you the best

I may make a video Tutorial too, and a in-game video

Thanks. I comprehend now. Just have to get the nerve to try it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cr4zy View Post
    I've done something seriously awesome with this, adding even more colour to UT3. Tweaking it atm, but it's looking awesome.
    Pics or it didn't happen Now I enable bright skins. Next more cowbell!

Bl!tz~
    cant stop playing! this add a serious "+" to quite all the maps i ve tryed so far....
    top notch job !probably the best thing that happened to UT3 since the titan pack

Sly.
    Epic, how about an official patch with this ini tweak? Please The "patch" is already done, just "make it official" and we get more players and the game will be revived and those sceptics may return to the game and be like "wow, so many colors, I'll keep playing it this time"

100GPing100
    lol, thanks or your support all. It would look much better with HDR (High Dynamic Range).