Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3D Modeler for hire

Nestor818
    Just finished a project,now available for more work.

marcosis
    do you create all your models 100% from scratch yourself from the ground up nestor?

Nestor818
    Not all the times,I guess it depends if I have a model similar to something a client wants.I can always tweak stuff around.

Nestor818
    bump,new work on my page.

marcosis
    not so much what i meant, i guess i should have worded it better, are all the moddels on your site 100% created by you, so all meshes are completly original and created soley by you (more specificly some specific character models? hmm?)

Nestor818
    Yes of course,the only one thats not 100%(did it part of my training from digital tutors a while back but its my own version of it not dt exact concept) mine would be an old model I have made. its actually on my show-reel(the Warrior),that is why Im going to put a newer show-reel pretty soon.Is there something I should know.

Nestor818
    If you have any concerns of any of my work please shoot me a private message before you post something that hasn't been cleared.

Nestor818
    Please speak on what you believe is not mine.please no trolling.

marcosis
    im not trolling, i was seeing if you would come clean about using a base mesh for characters that freely available on the web.

your enginier uses it, your captin prince uses it, your 'soldier character' uses it.

i can post examples of the mesh im talking about if you would like, in max and zbrush to prove my point.

Nestor818
    Yeah im confused.