Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: problem when running the deployed udk-ios sample game.

-I own a Ipod Touch 4th gen 8gb.

32gig devices required.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP-Proto View Post

32gig devices required.
    Thanks for the info, I was just about to make another post saying that I was wrong about it working after a full reboot. It still doesn't work after full reboots, it has a mind of it's own.

Can you provide a link for the full details on what devices are compatible with UDK mobile? And if the 8 gig device compatibility is being worked on for future UDK releases? Also, if the UDK game gets published on the Appstore, will it work on 8 gig devices?

I have an iTouch 8gb and havn't run into any problems yet.

Developing iOS Games
    The hardware requirements for developing games for iOS devices are the same as the normal system requirements for building games with Unreal Engine 3. You need a PC capable of running the Unreal Editor.

Unreal Engine 3 currently supports the following iOS devices:

•iPhone 4
    •iPhone 3GS
    •iPod touch 4th generation
    •iPod touch 3rd generation (except for 8 GB 3rd generation devices.)
    iOS devices must have at least iOS 3.2 or later installed in order for Unreal Engine 3 to run. If you have an older device, or a device with an unsupported version of iOS installed, then you will not be able to run your application. Also note that certain features are only available with some combinations of device and iOS versions. For example, iOS 4 or later is required for multisample antialiasing.

The minimum hardware requirements for developers are:

•Windows XP SP2 with DirectX 9.0c
    •2.0+ GHz CPU
    •2+ GB RAM
    •A graphics card with Shader Model 3.0 support, such as nVidia GeForce 7800

In order to develop iOS games with Unreal Engine 3, you need the following programs installed on a PC:

seems i was mistaken, its 3rd gen 8gb devices it doesnt work on, not 4th gen.