Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: udk to xbox360

pixxie_payne

udk to xbox360

ok well i was reading though some program files and saw that there was some scripting that included the xbox controlers
    e.g. start, back, A,B,Y,X ext.

and i was wondering if any1 knew how to export there game as a xbox 360 game.

i would very much like this as my college computer will not be able to take my final project and given the amount of detail put in to it i would exremly like people at are end of year show to see what iv done.

the only thing in my hole college which will be able to take the level of graphics are the xbox 360's so please can someone either tell me a quick how to guide or tutorial link...

thankyou

<3 x.X. Catie.f X.x.

ambershee
    You can't do it with UDK.

pixxie_payne
    im pritty sure u can or they wont have it in the defualtinput.ini file

Aldaron07
    The license Epic provides for the UDK cannot include a license to deploy a game on the 360 with third-party tools (like the UDK). Support for any other platform that's not PC requires a development kit from that platform's developer. For the 360, you'd have to contact Microsoft about their Tools and Middleware Program.

darthviper107
    The engine supports the use of an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, but no you can't use it to create Xbox 360 games

saymoo
    if you want to make a 360 game, you need an UE3 license and as mentioned a 360 dev kit (licensed)

the taco ninja
    if u had a wired controller could u plug in to pc so it would work???

Blade[UG]
    Yes, or wireless. Both work fine with PC, after you install the Windows XBox 360 controller drivers from Microsoft.

ambershee
    If you're on Vista or Seven, the drivers are also preinstalled

Kasigawa
    I wonder if UDK uses these configurations for a plug-in usb controller? I play Crisis on my laptop with the usb controller, it might be there for that purpose.