Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: May UDK Beta Released

gegebel
    For a strange reason I can't start the editor, I got no problems with the FrontEnd. I can start maps and all, just not the damn editor.
    When I want to start it I just get "error occured 0xc000007b", whatever that means. I found out it's a stop error, doesn't really help to solve the problem.

theron
    Light shafts like in Crysis ? Jesus fuc***g Christ. I love you guys !

Flak
    Quote Originally Posted by eXeC View Post
    Awesome! Downloading!

edit:
    404 error:

http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Steam.html

Is this licensee only or something?
    This page is now live.

Blade[UG]
    A question about the "script profiler" .. is the old one gone now? The old one was useful for running a very long script profile, so you could really see where your game spent most of it's time. The new one is not useful for that, presumably because the size of the data files would prohibit you from running it on a sample that's longer than a short period, unless you have dozens of gigs of RAM ..

infl1ct1on
    Wow can't wait to try this new stuff out! What an amazing update.

ShiroiHusky
    Also getting the "error occured 0xc000007b"

Tried 2 downloads (Official and GamersHell) and boith give me this when trying to launch the editor.

Using w7 Ultimate x64 on an i7 w/6gb ram. Any ideas? I used to get this issue with 64 bit editions of Max and Maya, but they now work.

gegebel
    I reinstalled all drivers and downloaded UDK 3 times on different servers, even searched the internet for 6 hours now to find a solution, but no luck, I still have the damn 0xc000007b issue.
    I use win7 ultimate x64, AMD X2 6000+, 4 GB ram, Nvidia GTX275.

I'm kinda desperate since all other people using it in my team seem to have no problem at all, I'm the only one using win7 though.

TheAgent
    this version goes, rather slow

tridiART
    Thanks guys ... Download now...

Mogget
    Once again, thanks for another awesome update to this awesome program The god rays are looking absolutely spectacular, although they don't seen to be showing up when I play in editor